Sacramento Roll Call

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
Yeah, cool! I'll follow up in the next month or so and we'll figure out a time/place to have a cold one.

I'm a 1-trip per year guy, too. Living in the Rancho Russia area - right by the American River (luckily).

Love that photo of Jayne Mansfield above...

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
OK, firing this back up. I plan to get us together at a pub in Sacto area in late October. Yeah...my schedule is that crazy that I need to plan that far out. We'll have plenty to talk about, I'm sure. Looking forward to it.

Elkhitman

Apr 25, 2012
Name
Bryan
Boat
No boat.
Vacaville here, haven't been on any long range boats, 2.5 days is my longest.

skotz

Can't wait for the next bite!
Jun 22, 2009
Modesto, Ca. USA
Name
Skot
Boat
Seaswirl Spyder
In Modesto here and just got back from a 2.5 day on the Tribute. Yellow fin and Dodos everywhere! Headed out on the Vagabond trip #31 8-day in October!!

Sactotuna

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2005
sacramento
Name
jim
Boat
Royal Star
OK, firing this back up. I plan to get us together at a pub in Sacto area in late October. Yeah...my schedule is that crazy that I need to plan that far out. We'll have plenty to talk about, I'm sure. Looking forward to it.
That would work for me, I need to schedule that far out too! Early October is a fly fishing trip, late is great. Could you send a pm so I get an email from BD telling me to check here?

The Dr.

May 5, 2015
Name
Kenji
Boat
Ranger 521VX
Live in Lodi. Could meet here and drink some great wine !!!!! I'm in .

What's up Mark! Its Kenji Nakagawa. My ol man said to say whats up. Was just talking about you. Said that Mark is one hell of a stick! Should come by his place in WB and have beer some time, talk some tuna!

mark4812

Sep 23, 2004
Lodi
Name
Mark
Boat
21.5.seaswirl,noname
What's up Mark! Its Kenji Nakagawa. My ol man said to say whats up. Was just talking about you. Said that Mark is one hell of a stick! Should come by his place in WB and have beer some time, talk some tuna!
Kenji. Long time. Yes need to go see your dad. Been smoking the tuna !! Tastes great with beer

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
Yeah, I'm thinking Oct 17th, afternoon. Everybody feel free to pm me your emails and I'll compile the list and send out a blast.

picasso

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 27, 2009
los angeles
Name
joe
Boat
17 Boston Whaler
Kenji, is your old man a teacher named Mike?
Is there tuna in the delta now?
Tell him Loreto Joe says "hey".

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
We have a place and time. Hoppy Brewing in Sacramento. Afternoon of Saturday, October 17th. I have 7 people's emails from those interested. PM me here with your email and I'll get you on the distribution and send out the details. Won't disrupt the forum any more (sorry guys) but will communicate via email, starting in the next day or so.