I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
2nd year player making this statement???? Be nice to see them meet again..... LOL

Note: I think K. Allen is great, just think it's funny he's saying this......

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...n-seattle-seahawks-not-really-shutdown-corner

"He's just a normal guy," Allen said of Sherman. "We can go at him. We took some shots at him. We are not going to shy away from him. He's not really a shutdown corner. We definitely wanted to come out and show we could go any way we wanted to and that we were in control of the game."

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Hey Sean, what's happenin? Just watched the Pats barely squeak out a win, man they don't look good at all. Oakland almost had them in overtime @ home................................

Your post is being ignored :) Thought I would chime in with something. We will see how Payton does against them in a few minutes.....................

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Well, they did NOT look so decent today ole buddy :) I mean Tampa Bay?????? Now you can hate TB instead of the Pats..........................

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Not a word out of Sean the whole Baseball season..........lmao...

Upvote 0

rivertake

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 28, 2008
Hoopin since
Name
LOBSTER
Boat
CATCHER
I'll banter also. Just so long as were picking on the lowly Steelers, Patsies, Donkeys or the always easy Raiders

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    What :D

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
    Mar 18, 2003
    Key West
    Name
    Harry
    Boat
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Did someone piss in Saluki's Wheaties?

PS - OMFG!! Where the fuck did the Patriots come from last night!!! Hope THAT team stays around for a couple weeks anyway..................................

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
    Nov 27, 2003
    Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    19.655' Aluminum
    I'll banter also. Just so long as were picking on the lowly Steelers, Patsies, Donkeys or the always easy Raiders

I going to exclude the Steelers and Raiders from the bantering and save my energy for some Donko/Chowderhead smack...

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
    Mar 18, 2003
    Key West
    Name
    Harry
    Boat
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Damn, what has the football world come to..............Saluki must have got someone's knickers in a wad :rofl: someone, please, tell me, I gotsta know :rofl: Philip Rivers is like one of the top QB's in the league behind Peyton Manning, the Chargers are actually pulling victory's out of the jaws of defeat for a change, the media is calling for Mike Vick to replace Gino Smith, like Mike Vick has done anything spectacular recently :rolleyes: and well, lets not talk about the Bucs going into Pittsburg and beatin up on the Steelers, OMFG!!!! Sean, that was even worse that the ass kickin my pansy ass team took at the hands of KC the other night...............

Next thing you know, Eli will win a game :rofl: But I digress..............So what the fuck happened with Saluki??? Is he relegated to fish reports on Facebook???? Did he call Ali an Arab without smiling??? Someone knows, I know someone knows...................

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

Nov 27, 2003
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    19.655' Aluminum
    He banished himself from here... I see him lurking around occasionally, but he has taken an oath of Fleshlight silence...

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
    Feb 24, 2003
    East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
    Name
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    I know. :)

Reactions: Saluki
    Upvote 0

rivertake

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 28, 2008
    Hoopin since
    Name
    LOBSTER
    Boat
    CATCHER
    Maybe if we Pick on Salukis shitty little Bears team,,,,,, He will show?
    Maybe Tues will come around if we include his Cheesedicks in the fun and his girlfriend slurpee comes back?

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

Nov 27, 2003
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    19.655' Aluminum
    Maybe if we Pick on Salukis shitty little Bears team,,,,,, He will show?
    Maybe Tues will come around if we include his Cheesedicks in the fun and his girlfriend slurpee comes back?

If the Bears and Packers were winning, we would be putting up with their shit right now... :D

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
    Mar 18, 2003
    Key West
    Name
    Harry
    Boat
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Mikey, after all these years, what possessed you to change your avatar???? And what's the scoop on his Salukiness?? Not that I miss him................

Upvote 0

Aggro

• Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Upvote 0

Aggro

• Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    I heard Saluki got lost in the Jungle. He found big titted Asian chicks and probably doesn't want to be rescued anytime soon.

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
    Mar 18, 2003
    Key West
    Name
    Harry
    Boat
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    They are hot! Are they #1, I dunno bout that, there are a few teams out there they have to beat before I would go there, but they are one of the teams those other teams would have to beat before I would say they are #1 either...........Except for Philly, they have the best record of all the teams I think they are up there with, they certainly are better than Dallas..................

Upvote 0

MikeyLikesIt

did you say FISHING ???
    Feb 24, 2003
    East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
    Name
    starts with an "M".....
    Boat
    #1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
    Mikey, after all these years, what possessed you to change your avatar???? And what's the scoop on his Salukiness?? Not that I miss him................

Saluki-clause? well, me thinks he found these

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/th...ing-all-around-the-west-end-back-side.562923/

and realized that he no longer needed to solicit salacious responses from the members, and started keeping himself busy, on an hourly basis, with a more "natural" form of self-pleasure. :D :D :D

Love ya, B! LOL

Reactions: Saluki
    Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
    Mar 18, 2003
    Key West
    Name
    Harry
    Boat
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Can I no longer delete these?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
    Mar 18, 2003
    Key West
    Name
    Harry
    Boat
    Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
    Hey Mikey, Paula and I are probably going to be in Key West from January until ???? the Grouper go away :) Oh yeah, there are some Wahoo roamin around down that way also.......you and Val outta drop in on us this year, you know you got a place to lay your head, we are in Zephyrhills, FL right now waitin on delivery of our new 5th wheel :rolleyes:

Upvote 0