Ruger 10/22

KP1

Apr 26, 2006
orange county, ca
Name
Kevin
Boat
34' Tollycraft Sedan, 16.5 seasquirt
Do you think the Ruger 10/22 50th anniversary model with the synthetic stockand tin sign is worth more then the standardI 10/22 on the used market. All things being equal.
Thanks,
KP

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
YES, I think its worth a little more... screw the lead band.... I have plenty of lead ammo... more than I'll ever use... :)

Reactions: Bigpondonly
Upvote 0

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
May 19, 2006
Crowley Lake, CA
Name
Christopher
Boat
Gone but not forgotten
Value is always established in the eye of the buyer. You and I may believe it to be priceless, but if you can't sell it at your asking price, well that just tells you something. On the other hand, it just takes one buyer. What is your level of patience.

Look at some classified ads. Repeatedly bumped by seller, no offers, and price isn't reduced. Always optimistic I guess.

Reactions: gecsr1
Upvote 0

Jim n Texas

May 12, 2012
TEXAS
Name
Jim
Boat
None
None of the new ones are worth $100, the old ones pre plastic are the ones that will hold value and continue to rise. I wouldn't even consider a new one for any reason and the take down is a joke!

Upvote 0

Jim n Texas

May 12, 2012
TEXAS
Name
Jim
Boat
None
Yeah its what you know not what you think but with a reply like yours I know you don't know! and yeah I'm laughing my ass off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Yeah its what you know not what you think but with a reply like yours I know you don't know! and yeah I'm laughing my ass off.

Everything today is better, the machining , technology , going to plastics stocks as You call them, smoother actions, precise parts, better accuracy, and far cheaper when you consider the devaluation of the dollar over time.

So laugh your ass off... have a great day.... mr know it all.....

Reactions: mikelravy
Upvote 0

Jim n Texas

May 12, 2012
TEXAS
Name
Jim
Boat
None
Everything today is better, the machining , technology , going to plastics stocks as You call them, smoother actions, precise parts, better accuracy, and far cheaper when you consider the devaluation of the dollar over time.

So laugh your ass off... have a great day.... mr know it all.....

You have got sooooo much to learn. Sorry I can't help you! in fact probably know one could. GOOGLE is your friend on anything 10-22 I bought my first one two weeks after they came out but you probably weren't even on the face of the earth at the time. I've been around the block and learned as I ventured so I take I do know a bit more than you. Later! wow this was a waste of time. FACE PALM added for your reply. I won't return but I bet you will reply anyway, right?

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
You have got sooooo much to learn. Sorry I can't help you! in fact probably know one could. GOOGLE is your friend on anything 10-22 I bought my first one two weeks after they came out but you probably weren't even on the face of the earth at the time. I've been around the block and learned as I ventured so I take I do know a bit more than you. Later! wow this was a waste of time. FACE PALM added for your reply. I won't return but I bet you will reply anyway, right?
YES LMAO.........:rofl::rofl:

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
100 bucks says jim returned(returns) LOL.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
None of the new ones are worth $100, the old ones pre plastic are the ones that will hold value and continue to rise. I wouldn't even consider a new one for any reason and the take down is a joke!

whats wrong with the take down? serious question.....take me to school.

Upvote 0

Chasntuna

Aug 12, 2008
South Carolina
Name
Brian
Boat
The one I choose to ride.
I've got a 50th anniversary design winner edition (I think it's different than the standard 50th) and as for what I paid for it ($305 OTD), I think it's a great gun. Best thing Ruger ever did to the 10-22 was put the american stock on it. F&F is fine, I think better than my late 70's model stocker and it's a hell of alot more accurate out of the box.

Attachments

• 10-22.jpg
    10-22.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: gecsr1
Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
Upvote 0

Fishslayer

Tinfoil Hat
Dec 13, 2003
Ramona
Visit site
Name
Rick
Boat
MV Heywood Jabloughme
Not particularly although I wouldn't mind having the sign. Every 10/22 sold in 2014 had "50th Anniversary" etched on 'em. Commemoratives of any make are a pretty narrow market. I wouldn't usually pay more for a commemorative of any make or model than I would for a nice shooter. This is my synthetic stocked 50th Anniversary model. Yeah... I paid more than I would have liked but the Tac Star stock had all the features I wanted. ;)

Upvote 0