Rubber floor matting

drew2578

Feb 3, 2008
Kalaheo, Kauai
Name
Analu
Boat
19ft.
Where do you guys get the rubber non-skid matting you put on the floors of you boat? Do these things interlock? How much do they usually run $$?

Mahalos and have a merry Christmas!

nate

Oct 9, 2003
San Diego
Name
Nate
Boat
gone
I got mine at a used restaurant supply store. Can't remember the price. I have also seen them new at Home Depot. Sorry can't remember the price there either. They do lock together. Good luck.

Last edited:

Blesum

Apr 1, 2006
Oahu, Hawaii
Name
Paul
Boat
Yamaha FXHO
No, it's usually not if you live in Hawaii like we do. Shipping kills us nearly every time out. For example, after checking your link.... One mat is $28.75 but shipping is $39.00 to Honolulu, Hawaii. We would need multiple mats. I can only imagine the price.

Right now I am trying to find a Aquadock/VersaDock/JetDock floating winch cube. $220 to buy, but shipping to me is $225, totaling $445 to my door. :Dynamite:

Argh.

-Paul

marzocchi

Captain Seasick
Nov 15, 2006
Lost at Sea
Name
Dat
Boat
Aww Shucks
You might want to try Sears. They got interlocking lite ones, 7 bucks for 4 pieces sale this week. They got the heavy duty one for like 10 bucks. Saw them yesterday in the CA store. It was in the tools section.

da reel man

Jan 22, 2008
hawaii
Name
cuz
Boat
21 alii kai
ive seen them by the foot at y. hata's on sand island rd can cut to fit and make 1 piece or however suits your needs.

aj1976

Apr 14, 2008
kaneohe
Name
aj
Boat
23 Seacraft
Just went to Home Depot. 3 foot by 3 foot black rubber commercial mat is about $26 bucks. It interlocks so if you buy two it becomes 3 foot by 6 foot. Looks like you can cut the excess if you like. Its the kind with the holes too if anyone was wondering. West Marine sells the DriDek brand which interlocks and comes in 1 foot by 1 foot squares but for over 6 bucks a piece (ouch). I didn't call Y Hata for price cause I bought the Home Depot ones. We'll see how it works. Gonna use it for my fish box cause the foam yoga mat is getting stink.

brantc

Ranchero
May 15, 2004
crown point
Name
Brant
Boat
whichever one will have me
No, it's usually not if you live in Hawaii like we do. Shipping kills us nearly every time out. For example, after checking your link.... One mat is $28.75 but shipping is $39.00 to Honolulu, Hawaii. We would need multiple mats. I can only imagine the price.

Right now I am trying to find a Aquadock/VersaDock/JetDock floating winch cube. $220 to buy, but shipping to me is $225, totaling $445 to my door. :Dynamite:

Argh.

-Paul
That sucks

ALOHABIRD

Jun 22, 2009
Hanapepe
www.hawaiiansealures.com www.hawaiiancustomrods.com
Name
John
Boat
22+2 Grady White ShaniaRegina
Howzit Andrew Make sure you buy the good rubber mats that don't bleed! some bleed bad when they get old and you have black all over da deck! Also on Kauai and I bought in Lihue at a restaurant supply across da street from Koa Trading ! Gluck
Merry Christmas All!

Last edited:

changboy

Nov 9, 2009
Honolulu
Name
Brian
Boat
"PARIS C" 23 sportcraft custom
No More Sams and Lowes on Kauai!!!! Merry Christmas[/QUOTE!]

That’s right they screwed themselves again cause they voted to BAN big box stores and protested against the super ferry nice going 8(

Last edited:

pura vida

Pura Vida II
Jan 29, 2005
Murrieta
Name
Gene Miller
Boat
Pura Vida II, 500 mile range
My wife bought mine at Cosco. I have them in the interior and they are great.

ALOHABIRD

Jun 22, 2009
Hanapepe
www.hawaiiansealures.com www.hawaiiancustomrods.com
Name
John
Boat
22+2 Grady White ShaniaRegina
No More Sams and Lowes on Kauai!!!! Merry Christmas[/QUOTE!]

{That’s right they screwed themselves again}
I Don't Think So! Kauai is to small for a bunch of Big Box Stores! The Small Business Kauai Stop It we had nothing to say!
{cause they voted to BAN big box stores and protested against the super ferry nice going 8( }
We However Did Block the Super Hairy :shithappens: !!!! Yes Nice Going :appl::lux:LOL !!!!

Last edited: