Tunaslam

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
Quick and dirty, fished with Lal on the Ducky, white caps at 7:30 am at the 150, made a few drops, rapid scope out, no bites. Ran to the Shoe, hit 20 spots caught Two Calico Bass, one each, wind still capping a little, but backing off. Water temp as low as 54 and high of 56.3. Ran to PV caught a dozen more Calico Bass, none over 2 lbs. one 2.5 LB Sand Bass and one 12 incher. PV was grease calm, but no current spoiled the bite. On the trailer at 1pm.

Mother wind needs to take an extended vacation and let Father sun warm up the seas.

Happy Easter everyone.

Hook up.
Cory

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    TOO COOL...I was wondering when you and Lal would take the Ducky out again. LOL All this wind causing upwelling and cold water temps.

Reactions: Tunaslam

simmo13

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Nov 12, 2010
    Lb inshore
    Name
    Simmo
    Boat
    19’ baja bayrunner!!!!!
    TOO COOL...I was wondering when you and Lal would take the Ducky out again. LOL All this wind causing upwelling and cold water temps.
    Yo Ron how u been.53-54 on the shoe the last few weeks, this is ridiculous. Maybe see ya on the condor this year ? U healthy now?

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Yo Ron how u been.53-54 on the shoe the last few weeks, this is ridiculous. Maybe see ya on the condor this year ? U healthy now?
    Yeah another scar infection, almost healed hopefully. Other repairs healed should be ready to fish again this summer.News at 11. LOL