RP 10 day report - octunaclub.com charter

Dexter Outdoors
Mar 18, 2011
SoCal
Name
Doug
Boat
Royal Polaris
Red shirt, blue pants with wahoo. What reel is he using?

Stevie "The Mechanic" has a bunch of those fancy Jigging Master Reels in his arsenal. He doesn't own a single "standard" reel (ie Penn, Okuma, Accurate and etc). Everything he owns comes from Asia and EU and he's a big time collector of these grown man toys! Plus he's an exceptional beer drinker and probably one of the most generous guys I know.

Reactions: Bill W
Upvote 0

TrophyAnchovy

Aug 9, 2017
Orange County
Name
James
Boat
None
These reels pair nicely with “gangster style” line. Their tackle station is the size of your average Weber BBQ and even has a cover like a BBQ.

Stevie "The Mechanic" has a bunch of those fancy Jigging Master Reels in his arsenal. He doesn't own a single "standard" reel (ie Penn, Okuma, Accurate and etc). Everything he owns comes from Asia and EU and he's a big time collector of these grown man toys! Plus he's an exceptional beer drinker and probably one of the most generous guys I know.
3C0ACD55-F7E7-4F9D-9734-5D75D0147E6F.jpeg58B5A2B0-EF3B-4DD8-8D49-C4DA39898536.jpeg

Upvote 0

Uncle Bob

Feb 25, 2012
CA
Name
Bob
Boat
Birdsnest
Nice Report and nice mixed bag. You couldn't ask for more variety. Where is the pole? I have fished the ridge the rocks the lower banks, Alijos Bank, but never "the Pole".

Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2011
SoCal
Name
Doug
Boat
Royal Polaris
Nice Report and nice mixed bag. You couldn't ask for more variety. Where is the pole? I have fished the ridge the rocks the lower banks, Alijos Bank, but never "the Pole".

The Pole is at Alijos......... Another ledge that holds those big home guard yellas'

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bob
Upvote 0