dtfisherman

GONE FISHING
Nov 9, 2015
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Danny
Boat
None
I'm not willing to quietly give away my constitutional right to privacy for any government program. ... period. "Mega Tech" companies developing apps to follow YOU.... and every person you even come close too.... everywhere you go... In the name of "safety".

Oh that's the best marketing "ploy" ... WE'VE EVER WITNESSED HERE IN THE U.S.....let alone world wide. "We're gonna help you"... says GOOGLE and APPLE.
Facebook probably not far behind .... offering "help" as well! They can't even buy that info on the darkweb.... now we volunteer. Really.

Now...I've discussed tests here "at nauseum".... but how else can the STATE and FEDS get the "law abiding" John Q. PUBLIC to volunteer their DNA.... without question.... and not look suspicious. All....While conveneintly completing the National DNA database....using fear. Civil Rights / Constitutional Scholars are in that line...... sleeping at the wheel.

You wouldn't even consider every family member providing a blood sample and their cell phone tracking info... for the 2020 Census. But this ....no problem.

Have we lost our mind? What would we have said 1 year ago? Oh HELL NO!

Yes my brothers,,The "Great Distraction" FEAR.... is gonna pay HUGE dividends.... for the HAVES. Big Pharma.... Tech Giants.... Big Government.... sorry they picked your pocket while waiting in line.

🇺🇸
Be safe out there.

Woodfish330,

I will address your alarm and I’d like to clear the unforeseen cloud you’ve raised. At-home diagnostic or on-site personal testing kits, pregnancy type, are all private, anonymous and safe. This data does not enter any centralized private, national or international database. It may flow if you give permission to a localized or de-centralized database that is again private, anonymous and safe. Just as there are cryptocurrencies today, we will likely have cryptoidentities tomorrow that protect our identities, privacy and our freedom. Techno-utopian Futurist Gilder coins the new normal as the cryptocosm. I don’t know any fishermen, young or old, willing to give up any of their rights without a fight. It’s been in our DNA at least 2000 years. Fears enemy is our faith.

The C19 Test I foresee RP administering is a Business Test Kit that is privileged, private and anonymous in nature. It might be a modified version of the MIT Stopcovid Kit made for small businesses, weddings, farmers, fishing fleets, and small to medium sized private events. You are let’s say one of thirty or three hundred people, you’ll be given a random number, swab taken and wait 15-30 minutes while ten tests or a batch is run. You cannot hangout at the bar or restaurant while the test is being run so you might be asked to return to your car or an open boardwalk area. If you’re number 17 and negative, you’re clear to log in and board. If you’re positive, likely asymptomatic, you cannot board or log in. You remain anonymous because RP only knows you by a fictitious name, John Smith and has the sample you’ve given, positive or negative, and as per their privacy policy destroyed by a medical biohazard disposal service. If positive, self-quarantine, social isolation and best practice social distancing is a responsible boundary to follow. Sharing the non-identity data, positive or negative, is privileged so it must come with your consent or denial to share with a localized database for San Diego.

There will be many other solutions than the above. Fishing is breathing, balance and what we do. After 911 we established the TSA for travel. A possible solution is safe, secure and anonymous 24 Hour C19 Free or Negative Passes. These will be issued by C19 Test Centers and ubiquitous like our current smog test centers but with stricter guidelines and boundaries. The 24 Hour Pass will get you onboard. Not perfect but practical.

I don’t believe our security and privacy warriors are in-line and asleep at the wheel. They are in the trenches where the fighting is most visceral, vicious and difficult to see. Yuval Noah Harari is one of them, a security siren that was interviewed by James Corden. Under-the-skin surveillance masks aka apps masquerade as a good thing but is dangerous for all mankind. DNA testing for criminals is uncontroversial, uncontested and likely unconstitutional for 20 years now. Recently twenty states are requiring DNA testing even preconviction which is facing trench warfare backlash. Testing the convicted and possible bad guys I agree with but what happens if they start testing the good guys whose only crime is driving too fast on the 5 freeway? I said before and I’ll repeat it again, first importance is responsibility, accountability and boundaries. Responsibility is shared. Accountability is not shared. Freedoms boundaries must be essential and equal for all.

Peace Brothers

Reactions: woodfish330
Upvote 0

MEF_66

Jul 22, 2014
Name
Matt
Boat
Ranger 2510
Woodfish330,

I will address your alarm and I’d like to clear the unforeseen cloud you’ve raised. At-home diagnostic or on-site personal testing kits, pregnancy type, are all private, anonymous and safe. This data does not enter any centralized private, national or international database. It may flow if you give permission to a localized or de-centralized database that is again private, anonymous and safe. Just as there are cryptocurrencies today, we will likely have cryptoidentities tomorrow that protect our identities, privacy and our freedom. Techno-utopian Futurist Gilder coins the new normal as the cryptocosm. I don’t know any fishermen, young or old, willing to give up any of their rights without a fight. It’s been in our DNA at least 2000 years. Fears enemy is our faith.

The C19 Test I foresee RP administering is a Business Test Kit that is privileged, private and anonymous in nature. It might be a modified version of the MIT Stopcovid Kit made for small businesses, weddings, farmers, fishing fleets, and small to medium sized private events. You are let’s say one of thirty or three hundred people, you’ll be given a random number, swab taken and wait 15-30 minutes while ten tests or a batch is run. You cannot hangout at the bar or restaurant while the test is being run so you might be asked to return to your car or an open boardwalk area. If you’re number 17 and negative, you’re clear to log in and board. If you’re positive, likely asymptomatic, you cannot board or log in. You remain anonymous because RP only knows you by a fictitious name, John Smith and has the sample you’ve given, positive or negative, and as per their privacy policy destroyed by a medical biohazard disposal service. If positive, self-quarantine, social isolation and best practice social distancing is a responsible boundary to follow. Sharing the non-identity data, positive or negative, is privileged so it must come with your consent or denial to share with a localized database for San Diego.

There will be many other solutions than the above. Fishing is breathing, balance and what we do. After 911 we established the TSA for travel. A possible solution is safe, secure and anonymous 24 Hour C19 Free or Negative Passes. These will be issued by C19 Test Centers and ubiquitous like our current smog test centers but with stricter guidelines and boundaries. The 24 Hour Pass will get you onboard. Not perfect but practical.

I don’t believe our security and privacy warriors are in-line and asleep at the wheel. They are in the trenches where the fighting is most visceral, vicious and difficult to see. Yuval Noah Harari is one of them, a security siren that was interviewed by James Corden. Under-the-skin surveillance masks aka apps masquerade as a good thing but is dangerous for all mankind. DNA testing for criminals is uncontroversial, uncontested and likely unconstitutional for 20 years now. Recently twenty states are requiring DNA testing even preconviction which is facing trench warfare backlash. Testing the convicted and possible bad guys I agree with but what happens if they start testing the good guys whose only crime is driving too fast on the 5 freeway? I said before and I’ll repeat it again, first importance is responsibility, accountability and boundaries. Responsibility is shared. Accountability is not shared. Freedoms boundaries must be essential and equal for all.

Peace Brothers
The test example you have shown is not yet FDA approved so this is some time out.

Reactions: woodfish330
Upvote 0

dtfisherman

GONE FISHING
Nov 9, 2015
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Danny
Boat
None
Many tests are pending. Here's part of my reply in post#61 of this thread. I'm primarily addressing woodfish's concern for privacy. And a potential future solution for our fleet.

This is just one of hundreds of potential tests that should be available in the next 30-90 days. Unfortunately determining timing for a vaccine is unpredictable but testing is not. Here’s a link for the test.

Upvote 0