feeder

I gaff sardines....
Jun 20, 2006
Too far inland
Name
Greg
Boat
Intrepid
Already envious of this trip. Hope you guys have a blast.

Do you have a replacement soda glass for this trip Soda Pop?

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Already envious of this trip. Hope you guys have a blast.

Do you have a replacement soda glass for this trip Soda Pop?
Yes I got a new soda glass before I packed any fishing hooks.... LOL .... funny thing is.... what the heck happened to my old soda glass? LOL....

$norkle

May 6, 2008
Corvallis,OR
Name
Bruce
Boat
In my dreams!
Yes I got a new soda glass before I packed any fishing hooks.... LOL .... funny thing is.... what the heck happened to my old soda glass? LOL....
At least you've got your priorities straight Soda---haha

themacs

Jul 18, 2003
San Clemente CA
Name
scott
Boat
none
Packing a case of wine as we speak!! Oh, I guess I need to think about a few Rods and Reels too :) Maybe a few hooks and lures?? Na we can just jump in and wrestle them!! LOL

A great time will be had by all. Looking forward to seeing folks I haven't seen in a few and meeting folks I have talked to for years and never fished with. Gee, maybe a few cows?? A few hoo?? Or maybe a bunch for all :) :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year to all.

See you all early 1/9!!

Scott

Reactions: Fishybuzz

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Ready to leave the cold fog city and point my truck south to San Diego and jump on the boat for some warmer temps.
17 days to go. Everyone have a great holiday and a happy new year. See you on the 9th.

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Soda Pop you have over two weeks to practice the Tony Pena Knot…..see you on the 8th. You at the Dolfin?

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Soda Pop you have over two weeks to practice the Tony Pena Knot…..see you on the 8th. You at the Dolfin?
Yep I am at the dolphin... why practice the Tony Pena knot when I have you to do it for me. Gives me more time to practice my Soda Pop dance damit fishy.... LOL

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
May 19, 2006
Crowley Lake, CA
Name
Christopher
Boat
Gone but not forgotten
Under a week to go and your anticipation must be running high, not to mention your expectations. I want to wish all my friends on the trip great success, and for those I am not personally acquainted with, naturally I wish you the same. I and others will be watching the posts and pictures on the Intrepid site. Happy New Year and do yourselves proud. For those seeking their first cow, may you be blessed many times over. Just enjoy your trip and the fantastic company and crew, you can't help but have a good time.

themacs

Jul 18, 2003
San Clemente CA
Name
scott
Boat
none
Another 5 days! Anticipation starting to bubble over! Oh, almost forgot to pack a 50 high speed for jiggling those PL 68's!! Gee that reel bag ways a ton, not to mention the tackle bags! 1 for tuna and one for hoo. Oh, cloths! Need to get on that. Yep, Friday will be here before we know it!
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!
Happy New Year everybody!

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Thanks Chris....to bad you didn't jump on the trip.

My living room aka staging area is taking on a life of it's own.....my wife is a saint.....added another wahoo bait outfit last night......

Looking forward to fishing with you Scott after all these years of seeing you at the dock and e-mails....and seeing all my old friends is always a good thing, I think this is the 7th year for me on this trip always one of my favorites.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
T-Minus 5 days...... O ya will I have a surprise for some of you..... LOL I think fishy knows .... something to read and keep us all laughing on the way down. See you guys on the 8th for some dinner.

Kent Vansooy

Nov 8, 2007
Oceanside
Name
Kent
Boat
none
T-Minus 5 days...... O ya will I have a surprise for some of you..... LOL I think fishy knows .... something to read and keep us all laughing on the way down. See you guys on the 8th for some dinner.
Sounds intriguing! I'm a local guy - my wife's gonna drop me off the morning of the 9th (yeah, I know, not fair!). Can't wait!

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Packed and ready to go..... see you boys tomorrow for some dinner. The rest of you I will see Friday morning.

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Just loaded the 4 runner....rolling out early AM......drive safe see you at the dock.

Last edited:

vegasandre

Aug 20, 2010
San Diego
Name
Andre
Boat
Any Boat that I can go on
Good luck guys,

Have a great trip!

fishordie

Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
The Green Eyed Monster is coming up and biting me in the ass. I really need another Long Range adventure fix and this Intrepid trip is always an amazing one.
Have a great time you all though I already know you will.

Jamie

poncherello

Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
Someday I will be on this trip. But for now, these will go in my place. New color combos to be tested. Any Bd'er on this trip, feel free to go through David's box of JRI goodies. The big purple thing at the top of the pic, I think David will be sleeping with it.

Have a safe and fun trip!

image.jpg

fishordie

Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
Those look great Jerry. Yes, that trolling lure might as well be made out of platinum. If only there was an opening on this trip.... My addiction is killing me.

Jamie