Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Well with less than a month to go its time to chime in for your roll call or just to wish us a safe trip and say hello out there in internet land. I am going to start to pack next week.... do inventory on my tackle and pack and unpack..... LOL So who on this trip..... Its all sold out and we will blast off to the lower zone next month. I fished the lower zone last month and fishing was off the hook. It was excellent fishing early in the morning on tubes. Those big tuna love the tubes..... its like candy for them. So chime in for your roll call.... see you at the dock Jan. 9.

Wicky Wicky

Wicky Wicky
Aug 12, 2007
Boise, ID
Name
Wicky
Boat
20' Allison GSE @ 99.4mph! Faster than a wahoo!
On the trip by default from Larry's cancelled trip....Been packed for long enough that I have had to unpack for daily clothes to wear...gonna have to re-pack 8)

dh515

Sep 18, 2004
So Cal
Name
David
Boat
Intrepid, Red Rooster III, Spirit of Adventure
Eric and I will be there on the 8th at the Vag. I almost cancelled because:

1. The boat isn't part of the code group
2. The bunks leak
3. The boat hasn't been maintained
4. The Captain leaves small biting fish
5. The Captain doesn't leave small biting fish
6. The Captain travels during the day
7. The Captain travels at night
8. The boat serves too much pork
9. Some of the deckhands are mean
10. I'm sure I forgot a few but Haters add whatever you want

:D Not.... See you on the 9th

fishdoggary

I do what I want Bitch!
Aug 23, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Gary
Boat
Intrepid
I'm on because:
1. The boat isn't part of the code group and we can journey to the far reaches of the zone alone....
2. The bunks leak but Jim is in that bunk so I don't care...
3. The boat hasn't been maintained. Yeah, but it sure rides good and carries a lot of bait...
4. The Captain leaves small biting fish to find bigger fish that want to bite...
5. The Captain doesn't leave small biting fish so we have bait for bigger fish...
6. The Captain travels during the day. Thank God for that or we would never get anywhere...
7. The Captain travels at night. See above...
8. The boat serves too much pork and not enough hot dogs...
9. Some of the deckhands are mean. Yeah they make you want to cry...
10. And this is the best boat, crew and people I have ever fished with...

Wicky I think you will find this group up for anything. Bring that knife and some surf clam...

I will have the morning Bloody Mary's ready on the 9th see you all then. And Happy Holidays to All!!

$norkle

May 6, 2008
Corvallis,OR
Name
Bruce
Boat
In my dreams!
I'm on because:
1. The boat isn't part of the code group and we can journey to the far reaches of the zone alone....
2. The bunks leak but Jim is in that bunk so I don't care...
3. The boat hasn't been maintained. Yeah, but it sure rides good and carries a lot of bait...
4. The Captain leaves small biting fish to find bigger fish that want to bite...
5. The Captain doesn't leave small biting fish so we have bait for bigger fish...
6. The Captain travels during the day. Thank God for that or we would never get anywhere...
7. The Captain travels at night. See above...
8. The boat serves too much pork and not enough hot dogs...
9. Some of the deckhands are mean. Yeah they make you want to cry...
10. And this is the best boat, crew and people I have ever fished with...

Wicky I think you will find this group up for anything. Bring that knife and some surf clam...

I will have the morning Bloody Mary's ready on the 9th see you all then. And Happy Holidays to All!!

You might have also mentioned that the captain doesn't invite assholes to come back...haha. Great post Gary! I wish I was fishing with you guys----I'm envious, but hope you guys hook up big ones 'til you're too tired to go back to the rail. Can't wait to here about how all the new jigs work.

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
You might have also mentioned that the captain doesn't invite assholes to come back...haha. Great post Gary! I wish I was fishing with you guys----I'm envious, but hope you guys hook up big ones 'til you're too tired to go back to the rail. Can't wait to here about how all the new jigs work.

Bruce you need to hop on next year…….

I'm going because
1. the people on this charter don't snivel if it's windy
2. the people on this charter don't snivel if it's calm
3. the people on this charter don't snivel if the fishing is good or bad
4. the people on this charter don't snivel if the fish are too big or too small
5. the people on this charter love fishing
6. the people on this charter understand that fishing isn't just catching
7. the people on this charter understand that the Captain and crew want to catch fish as much or more than you.
8. the entire Intrepid long range operation suits me perfectly
9. fishdoggary is on the trip and I want to see him cry when he is hooked up to his cow this trip….lol
10. I get to spend two weeks at sea with my friends doing what I love……….FISHING for cow tuna!!!!!!!

See you all in a few weeks…...

fishordie

Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
I really do miss you guys and that trip on the Intrepid. I remember fishing it the first year before it was a Westcoast Fishing Charter and then the next year when it became the charter. It was always incredibly fun and great fishing.

Jamie

Reactions: Fishybuzz

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Stiny's going. When do we meet up in San Diego and what kind of gear should I bring?
A bottle opener for my soda pop..... LOL... o ya... you got fishy this year as a roommate.... what did I talk too much in my sleep last year....... LOL ... see you at dock everyone.

Reactions: Nuclieye

Kent Vansooy

Nov 8, 2007
Oceanside
Name
Kent
Boat
none
Hot dawgs, I'll be there too! I fished with at least some of you in the past....FishyBuzz and Stiny....looking forward to meeting the rest of you! I've been signed up for this trip for a LONG TIME now, it's getting close.

Reactions: Fishybuzz

hydro

Nov 10, 2010
In the mountains
Name
Dan
Boat
I wish
Stiny's going. When do we meet up in San Diego and what kind of gear should I bring?
Hey Stiny - don't forget your calico/ultralight wahoo rig!

Hope you guys have a great trip! Wish I was going but I'll have to just follow the reports. Should be really nice with the limited load this year.

Reactions: fishdoggary

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Hey Stiny - don't forget your calico/ultralight wahoo rig!

Hope you guys have a great trip! Wish I was going but I'll have to just follow the reports. Should be really nice with the limited load this year.

Dan (Hydro) just got that wonderful package of wahoo leaders from you…..you make the absolute best haywire twist …they are perfect…thanks buddy.

See you next year…...

Anglewood

Up to no good...
Feb 16, 2012
Culver City, CA
Name
Connor
Boat
Intrepid, New Del Mar
Looks like a great trip with a great group of anglers. I can't go but I am sure you guys are gonna kill 'em! Good luck out on the water.

-Connor

fishdoggary

I do what I want Bitch!
Aug 23, 2007
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Gary
Boat
Intrepid
Hey Dan thanks for the Seaguar Flouro. I know it will be put to good use... We will miss you ringing the cow bell... See you next year!!!

Reactions: hydro

fsh4calico

Paralabrax clathratus
Oct 31, 2004
Torrance, Ca
Name
Pete
Boat
Long Range, Float Tube
Dave,

Best of luck--I'll be following your reports. It was a pleasure fishing with you on the October trip. Any chance you're on the February 27th trip as well?

reellady

I'd rather be catching TUNA
Aug 26, 2011
fresno, ca usa
Name
donna
Boat
reel lady
Have fun, let the wahoo grow a little so they will be bigger on my March trip. Good Luck

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Have fun, let the wahoo grow a little so they will be bigger on my March trip. Good Luck
Donna Wahoo fishing is better in March... I will see you in March Donna for the 15 day.