Roll Call Intrepid Dec. 8 ..... 14 day ...

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Not many people on this trip but its a go. Any BD members on this trip? Wahoo fishing has been really good my last 2 trips. The Tuna are showing with my first trip in Oct. getting 9 cows. The Nov. trip was a bit slow on the bigger fish but lots of fish in the 60-100 lb class with a few bigger models from 130-223 lbs. The water temp has slowly been going down. That's a good thing because it makes the bait happy. The bait there getting is a nice showing of sardines with a mix of mackerel.

Brad I

Common Sense Isn't Common Enough
Jun 20, 2015
San Fernando Valley
Name
Brad I
Boat
Nope
Wow, only 15 now signed up? That's fishing in luxury! Have a great time.

I fished on Dave Berutich's October trip, my first time fishing with him, very amiable fellow.

mark4812

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 23, 2004
Lodi
Name
Mark
Boat
21.5.seaswirl,noname
Not many people on this trip but its a go. Any BD members on this trip? Wahoo fishing has been really good my last 2 trips. The Tuna are showing with my first trip in Oct. getting 9 cows. The Nov. trip was a bit slow on the bigger fish but lots of fish in the 60-100 lb class with a few bigger models from 130-223 lbs. The water temp has slowly been going down. That's a good thing because it makes the bait happy. The bait there getting is a nice showing of sardines with a mix of mackerel.
See you Tuesday. Almost done packing !!

The Bushman

The Bushman
Mar 5, 2005
El Cajon
Name
Ken Bush
Boat
everyone elses
Have fun David.... Say HI to Larry for me.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Don't forget my 2 wahoo if you get lucky.....Have a blast!!!
Fishy first have to get them on the boat... LOL you know how Wahoo can be..... 6 hook up's and 1 Wahoo... LOL I will give them to Sara for you if I catch them.

Reactions: Fishybuzz

BarneyGumble

Hey Now!!
Sep 10, 2006
Whittier
Name
Bruce
Boat
Never-prefer to leave the hard work to the professionals!
Best wishes for a bountiful trip Mr. Pop. I haven't been able to go since 2013. Please say "hi" to Larry, Dave B. and JC (and the crew) from Bruce S.

Get 'em good!!

Reactions: TwoTapPat

RichG

Jan 20, 2007
California
Name
Richard G/
Boat
none
Soda... Have a great trip. Calm seas and biting fish.

shajcl

Oct 16, 2005
Alameda
Name
JL
Boat
n/a
I have 4 friends that will be on this trip. Rick, Dale, Rocky, and Louie. They are all great fisherman. Good luck to all.