Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
You will be fine. My stuff always fits on the Rooster and I always bring way too much stuff. I am leaving on the Sonny Jones trip this Thursday. We will try to leave you some Wahoo for your trip :)

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
You will be fine. My stuff always fits on the Rooster and I always bring way too much stuff. I am leaving on the Sonny Jones trip this Thursday. We will try to leave you some Wahoo for your trip :)
...........................................................................................................................................................................
Hey brother I have 2 really good friends on this trip. Victor and Jeff. You will see all my gear with them. Victor has done a lot of these types of trips but Jeff is as green as they come. Good luck

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
Awesome Soda! If I can't fish with the Soda Pop at least I'm fishing on a boat with his gear on it!

• Haha
Reactions: Soda Pop

adiballz24

Feb 21, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Adrien
Boat
Any
Awesome have you fished this trip before? Not sure what to expect but I anticipate we would be fishing the Ridge?? Mag Bay a possibility??
I think it’s a new trip but I’ll be getting off a 10day trip and the American Angler 2 days before we leave on the Nomad trip so I can give you a report

js_lind

Aug 28, 2006
Villa Park
Name
John
Boat
-
I think it’s a new trip but I’ll be getting off a 10day trip and the American Angler 2 days before we leave on the Nomad trip so I can give you a report
Correct this is a new trip. Last year this trip was scheduled as an open 8 day. This year its a 9 day Nomad / Seaguar sponsored trip. I was on the trip before this time slot last year. We spent the majority of the time at the ridge, had limits of good grade YFT and really good wahoo fishing. All the guys that could fish the bomb had 10 to limits.
I do know Ethan is scheduled to run this trip with Mike in the galley and Jason on deck. That's the schedule as of now at least...

IronMikeAC

Aug 2, 2013
torrance, ca
Name
Mike
Boat
Vagabond
Who else is going on the Red Rooster October 18-26. This will be my first time on the Rooster. I have been on a lot of the Long Range boats, but never on the Rooster. Is their anything I might need to know before the trip? I assume that boarding is done by reservation number. Is their enough area for tackle storage on the main deck? Any information would be helpful. It is only eight weeks away. Yes, I am getting anxious.

Halfprice

Aug 10, 2006
Whittier
Name
Jerry
Boat
Red Rooster 111
Correct this is a new trip. Last year this trip was scheduled as an open 8 day. This year its a 9 day Nomad / Seaguar sponsored trip. I was on the trip before this time slot last year. We spent the majority of the time at the ridge, had limits of good grade YFT and really good wahoo fishing. All the guys that could fish the bomb had 10 to limits.
I do know Ethan is scheduled to run this trip with Mike in the galley and Jason on deck. That's the schedule as of now at least...
IMO your son is the best deck hand in the fleet All the guys on the Rooster are great. its like fishing with your friends

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
I am on the 9 day in November on the Rooster.

Reactions: Bigfishhateme

js_lind

Aug 28, 2006
Villa Park
Name
John
Boat
-
IMO your son is the best deck hand in the fleet All the guys on the Rooster are great. its like fishing with your friends
That's awfully nice of you to say. I agree, fishing with the RR crew is great. Really looking forward to this trip....

cruzzumm

Dec 11, 2006
san francisco
Name
ted
Boat
none
I'll be on the Nov.3-12 trip. Great crew! Awesome food. Get ready to gain some weight from Chef Mikes cooking. I fished with js_lind last year and we had non-stop action on wahoo and mahi-mahi.

Eric Ancog

Mar 3, 2018
Lakewood
Name
Eric Ancog
Boat
Independence, Shogun, Red Rooster III
I'll be on the Nov.3-12 trip. Great crew! Awesome food. Get ready to gain some weight from Chef Mikes cooking. I fished with js_lind last year and we had non-stop action on wahoo and mahi-mahi.
Awesome look forward to sharing the rail with you!

Tight Lines!

Reactions: cruzzumm