Jul 16, 2007
San Diego California
Name
Brian
Boat
Guided Missile Cruiser
got a few rods and reels to get rid of.

RODS:
up for grabs is a couple custom 10 ft 6 in CUI's for 175 each obo.

i also have a couple calstar's for sale. one is a 900XL and the other is a 900L. 200 each obo. 900xl is sold

i have a set of CUI's that i cut for specific line weights and jigs that vary in length from 9ft 6 to 10 ft. 125 ea. sold

i have a couple of seeker 670 xh's shortened at the tip to make them great 60-100 lb rods. 100 ea.

i have a custom calstar yoyo rod also great for 40-60lb or throwing bombs for hoo! 125 obo.

most of the rods are the same wrap style of black on black with a single gold pin strip underwrap. all of them have braced pacbay guides.

REELS:
also i have 4 newells for sale. a 220 and 229 g-series with the new tiburon frames as well as an S-series 338 and a 332 with the P-series aluminum bases and bars. looking to get 150 ea. for the G-series and 100 ea. for the 300's. 220 is sold. s series 332 and 338 sold.

i also have and old school daiwa SL50 that has a tiburon frame and a narrow spool and brand new carbontex drags. 125 obo.

i have a daiwa sl20 old school for 50 bucks. sold

i have for of the newer saltists for 130-150 ea. sold

i am looking for local pick up or i can meet somewhere in the middle but i am not interested in shipping.

if interested give me a call at 619-829-2815. all of the gear is in great condition and very fish ready! i am going on back to back deployments so my loss is your gain. i don't want this stuff to just sit and collect dust for another year!

thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:

peesherman

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 3, 2010
US
Name
Newellie
Boat
-
dammit... SD always has deals, but no one from there ever wants to ship!

mueller77

da mule
Jul 16, 2007
San Diego California
Name
Brian
Boat
Guided Missile Cruiser
everything you see is for sale. much easier to talk about prices via phone call. i am an active duty sailor so my schedule is suspect at best.. i will work with everyone as best as i can!

bc360

Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Covina/CA
Name
Bill
Boat
Yours
everything you see is for sale. much easier to talk about prices via phone call. i am an active duty sailor so my schedule is suspect at best.. i will work with everyone as best as i can!

Hey brother,

Thanks for your service, I did 13 years myself as an Army Dog. I like to help you out. Do you have a Saltist 35H?