Bill Batson
Advertiser
Mar 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Name
Bill Batson
Boat
Bayrunner, Leiana Rae
Is there any rod building gatherings in SoCal the 1st week of March ( March 4-8th) I would like to meet with as many of you as possible while I am in town for the Fred Hall show and R&D. I have seen for years the gatherings posted on this site and want to join one if possible. If someone could let me know that would be great.
I will be out of the office till next week Wednesday (Feb 26th). Please email me or call me>>
[email protected] or cell number 360-670-6788

Thank you
Bill Batson
Passionate Rod builder&fisherman.

Pedro473

Jan 27, 2012
Brisbane/Queensland/Australia
Name
Peter Funnell
Boat
6.4m AMM Plate alloy (Befa)
Bill will be good to catch up with you, I am travelling from Australia just for the show and will be hanging around Bill Havens stand.

Cheers
Pedro

Wiseguy

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 5, 2008
Downey, CA
Name
Jimmy
Boat
17' Keywest
Wow, that would be very cool to meet you Bill. What days are you planning on actually being at the FHS? A rod building gathering would be pretty cool too.

LOUARN

LOUARN CUSTOM RODS
Dec 18, 2011
Brittany (France)
Name
SOUPLET Pierre
Boat
Let me sell some more rods
I wonder if you realize, guys, how lucky you are all in USA. Already, to have rodbuilding dedicated shows, and as well as manufacturers who have nothing more to prove, still try to nicely meet the users of their products.
There are not better than these meetings to make succeed ideas or
develop products laying in the hidden recesses of our perturbed brains. Take advantage, please, of these meetings so that we, on the other side of the ocean, can benefit from this progress.

YT Addict

YT Addict
Nov 13, 2009
Yorba Linda/CA/USA
Name
Brent
Boat
none
Looking forward to meeting you Bill! I'll be at the show on Wed, Sat and probably a day between those as well.

Latest posts