Robbed

Discussion in 'The Bass Fishing Club' started by Big Pancho, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Big Pancho

Big Pancho Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Frank Ochoa
    Boat:
    21' Seaswirl Striper
    Hey guys had some jerk off break in my house around 3:00 am Saturday morning. This jerk had enough time to steal my laptop computer before my dog ran him out of my house. I didn't figure out that the laptop was gone until Saturday evening. This sucks big time but in due time I will get another laptop. What really sucks is that there was alot of personal crap on the computer. All my music, lure photos, fishing pictures. The worst thing was the bastard broke in while we were asleep thanks God no harm came to my family. Let that bastard try to come back I got a little something for him on the next go around. Well gang I have been enjoying reading and seeing the posts you guys have been putting up. That last one Justin put up by far is a winner!! Classic brother Justin!!. I haven't had time to do anything with the wife thing still going on. She is schedule for some more work this Monday at the hospital. And I am praying that God will guide the hands of these doctors while they perform the operation. Well gang I have been carving new baits between the doctor visits and whatever free time I have been having (which is not much). But I will try to shoot up some pictures if and when the kids lend me there laptop computers. Talk to you all very soon.

Big Pancho<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  2. baybassboy

baybassboy Bass Hippie

Name:
    Mo Williams
    Boat:
    17' HydraSports CC, "Motivator"; Outcast Super FatCat
    It's a shame to hear that happened Frank. I am happy they only got away with a laptop and that you and the family are safe. Could have been much worse.

My prayers continue to be with you and your wife through her procedures and recovery. God Bless!

3. FknChristopH

FknChristopH Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Christoph
    Boat:
    FAT Cat / RIP Icon
    +1 to Mo.

Glad you and your family are safe, I pray for your wife and a speedy recovery.

Stay classy

4. doorman

doorman Bartle Doo

Name:
    Brett Murray
    Boat:
    21', champion,
    Sorry to hear that Frank. I'm sure you feel pretty violated right now and theres not much we can say except, Screw theifs.

Prayin all goes well with your wife.

5. USMCfish

USMCfish USMC-FISH

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Tuna Can
    I am very happy your family wasnt harmed with this dirtbag... everyone needs a gun in there home!

6. Big Pancho

Name:
    Frank Ochoa
    Boat:
    21' Seaswirl Striper
    Thank brothers for the prayers for my wife. As for these dirt bags they will get what is coming to them for I am a strong believer in Karma. Bad things will be coming to these punks and burning in Hell is something I wish on no one. Talk to you all soon.

BP

7. Juny

Juny Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Jorge Bee
    Boat:
    15' Gregor
    Glad to hear family is ok!
    It's always at this time of year when this crap starts happening.
    God Bless. Hope everything goes well with the wife.

8. Capt. G

Capt. G BD Outdoors Contributor

Name:
    Capt. G
    Boat:
    黒潮No.2
    When it rains, it rains acid.

Well, that blows chimpanzees.

Might sound weak, but having your family safe is most important.

Beat me down if I sound cruel, and I am not recommending that you, and anyone do this, but if I was living in your neighborhood, and some asshat broke in to my house, with my wife and kids sleeping, and I caught him in the&#12288;act, stealing I would:
    1. Terminate with extreme prejudice. I would empty the Glock 9 milli clip (Ceezy, how many does the OEM special exta-da-clip hold?), then draw my .45 ACP, and empty that into him, just in case.
    2. Then I would say "Stop, thief, I'm rich and I'm famous, I'm armed, I'm dangerous"
    3. Then I would take out the 370 old Katana I would have displayed on the mantle over the fireplace, and have a little fun.

Last thing one needs is some asshat thief suing you because he tripped on a child's toy while he was ripping off your house...

Glad you are all safe.

9. DENEK

DENEK LIL' DENEK included

Name:
    DENEK
    Boat:
    Boston Whaler 130 Sport " Low Budget "
    Damn Big P.
    Sorry to hear that.
    Stay strong.

I hope the theif uses a dirty needle and gets what is coming to him.

10. Big Pancho

Name:
    Frank Ochoa
    Boat:
    21' Seaswirl Striper
    I hear ya brother G. These bastards will get theres in due time. The scary thing was these bastards did it while we were home. The dog did his job but the wife and daugther did not wake me up when the dog was barking. I had been working and donating a few days of my labor at a good pastor friend of mine church in Ventura and had been coming home pretty late at night. I had promised the pastor that he and his folks would have heat by XMAS. Check this out with me being strapped for cash with the wife not working I told the pastor that I would not charge him or the church a dime for my labor. But I will get his church Heat. I asked a few folks at my work for donations and started praying to the lord to help me with this mission of heat for the church. The next day donations started to come in. I was able to buy all the materials and I made a few other calls to a couple of homeboys I trained back in the day and requested a day of there labor to give back to the lord. They showed up and we hit it hard on Saturday. The only thing that was left to complete the heater was the gas pipe and electrical. But this was completed on Sunday. Sunday night the church was warm and toasty. I thanked all the folks that were involved on this mission and it gave me a great feeling within my heart to be able to give back to those that were in need. This whole thing with my wife has opened my eyes and my heart to the lord for it is he who is in control. It is truely amazing if we really think about the things we have in life not so much the material things but what is in our hearts and what we can do to give to others in need. I know times are tough for many of us right now with the holidays upon us. But when that next person ask you for some money to eat or a helping hand. Help that person and you will see the power of the lord. I know this is pretty deep and most of you are saying to yourselves what happen to Big Pancho he is a hollyroller now. I don't think I am a hollyroller but have excepted Christ in my heart and know that his way is the right way. I will continue praying and keeping my faith in the lord for I am seeing positive changes with my wifes heath on a day to day basis. Well brothers I wish you all the best of the holidays and thanks for hearing me out. God bless you all

BP

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  11. joe fishes

joe fishes Newbie

Name:
    joe
    Boat:
    SOLD!
    Nothing worse than a thief... living in a part of town full of tweekers i have had to deal with them a few times.. glad you and your family are safe because thats more important than getting even.

well if you might own a gun or 10 like me do not get all fired up blast some punk that brakes into your house.. you go and shoot this guy and he is not armed then the tables turn... i understand you will do anything to protect your family like i would but i would not want to be taken away from my family. very shitty situation and even shittier law and i know from experience and all i did was head butt some tweeker that broke into my house.(not a bad ass at all) everything was cool tell the guy cleaned up in jail then came after me in a legal way. lets put it this way these guys got right and they use them. my best friend, his dad is a LA county Sheriff for 30+ years and told me this happens to almost everyone that defends there property and family. you will probably get out of it but its not easy.. so anyone that reads this and has has gun please be safe.. but sometime you have to do what you have to do..

once again i'm glad your family is safe and i hope this guy don't come back. sorry this happen to you. best of luck with your wife and her recovery.

12. Big Pancho

Name:
    Frank Ochoa
    Boat:
    21' Seaswirl Striper
    Joe thanks for the well wishes for the wife. As for this punk or punks I got a little something for them on the next go round. I understand the law and it kinda sucks that a theif has any kind of rights once he steps into someones property. In my eyes he is fair game for he is entering my world and those who live in my world are my family. One never knows how they are going to react in the spur of the moment. Thinking rationally I think I would not kill someone but hurt them pretty bad but it all depends on the circumstances. Who in there right mine is thinking rationally when something like this happens. This is a good lesson for me to always never let my quard down. Now its time to upgrade a few things around the pad. This has added additional stress that was not needed right now in my life but we will get though this as well.

BP

13. phanatic!

phanatic! Newbie

Name:
    Danny
    Boat:
    15' & 21' Bayrunner Baja's & 23' Pacific
    Good to hear you guys are safe thats all that matters. For the thief, he can go and screw himself.