FNG
Feb 6, 2015
Silverdale WA
Name
jeff
Boat
26 Weldcraft O/S "Bite-N-Time"
Hi guys,

A good customer of mine that I sell lasers to has developed a new product line for some very cool fishing accessories. I have a couple of their products and they are top notch quality and laser cut. I have one of the new DR weights but have not yet tested it.

Check them out at www.Fishfighterproducts.com

Just wanted to pass this along.

Jeff

Cohoho

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
I like the wall rack for the garage to keep the rods up right. May order a few of them to replace my "jerry rigged" homemade wood rack..

billa

Sep 27, 2007
Bend, Oregon
Name
Bill
Boat
20' NorthRiver.
Really cool. I think the tubes are too close together also. If they were spaced more, I would buy them.

BugeaterInWa

Fear the Corn
Aug 10, 2008
Kitsap WA
Name
Matt
Boat
Boulton
I like the wall rack for the garage to keep the rods up right. May order a few of them to replace my "jerry rigged" homemade wood rack..
I use pvc pipe that I cut to about 18" or so, that you can get at home depot or lowes..... Works well for me anyways.

Reactions: LJB

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
I'll measure mine saturday when i'm at the boat. But I seem to remember 7-8" on center. he has an offshore wall mount, I bet that would work for the adjustable tubes. I'd buy three 5 rod adjustable if he made them for offshore.

Benjamin

bitentime

FNG
Feb 6, 2015
Silverdale WA
Name
jeff
Boat
I'll measure mine saturday when i'm at the boat. But I seem to remember 7-8" on center. he has an offshore wall mount, I bet that would work for the adjustable tubes. I'd buy three 5 rod adjustable if he made them for offshore.

Benjamin
I mentioned the need for wider spacing to them. He is all about making them right. Just let me know what you want to see.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
You sell lasers? I need 4-5 green lasers capable of being seen 400 yards away powered by 12 vdc with pigtails so we can wire them up to switches in our work trucks. Must be weatherproof. Got anything affordable like that?

Basically, we use FLIR cameras at night and need to be certain where they are pointing, hence flip the switch, see the green dot, turn the switch off.

bitentime

FNG
Feb 6, 2015
Silverdale WA
Name
jeff
Boat
You sell lasers? I need 4-5 green lasers capable of being seen 400 yards away powered by 12 vdc with pigtails so we can wire them up to switches in our work trucks. Must be weatherproof. Got anything affordable like that?

Basically, we use FLIR cameras at night and need to be certain where they are pointing, hence flip the switch, see the green dot, turn the switch off.
Sorry the laser I sell cut steel. 4000 to 8000 watt power. If you used mine that way you would cut someone in half. Or at least burn the crap out of them

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Haaaa. I bet it's quieter than suppressed .243. :)

big tom

Aug 11, 2011
Covington WA
Name
Tom McAllister
Boat
Grady White Sailfish 25
Oh man. I want an 8000 watt laser.

Reactions: bitentime