Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
So I planned out a quick little road trip for next week with the kiddos. Never seen the Oregon coast or redwoods.

camping was by reservation only and sparse but I was able to get:

Night>
1) Jesse honeyman
Planning to make reservations first thing tomorrow with Ridin dirty ATV for some quadding on day2

2) Bullards beach-because it was closest to Cali border

—————insert seeing redwoods here———-

3)Joseph h Stewart

4) back up to wa at Lewis & Clark

If there are any must sees along my path please chime in.

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
The mail run up the Rogue R. In a big ol’ sled Is pretty cool but I doubt they are doing it with the covid fallout. Watching the dory fleet launch and retrieve on some of the beaches further North is also fun.

Reactions: Nineball

hawksfan75

Wear your god damned mask!
Sep 7, 2011
Kent, WA USA
Name
Eric
Boat
Hydra Sports 2200 DC
If you cut across Highway 96 in northern CA, I’ll buy you breakfast at my mom’s café in Seiad Valley. It’s called the Seiad Valley Café (creative, eh?)

Reactions: Nineball

PNWMatt2016

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Oregon Coast Safari Park. Near Bandon, OR. If you want to play a little Joe Exotic/Tiger King..They have an education sectioned off area and you can get in hay covered enclosure and hold tiger/lion/Panthers that are around 6 months or so!

Reactions: Captain Decent

butcherboy

Retired Bum
Jul 4, 2007
escondido ca.
Name
tom cunningham
Boat
Compton 33 / Gig Harbor Whitehall rowboat
We like Florence to Reedsport. Just east of Reedsport is a very cool Elk viewing/preserve and the river drive is awesome!

Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Oregon Coast Safari Park. Near Bandon, OR. If you want to play a little Joe Exotic/Tiger King..They have an education sectioned off area and you can get in hay covered enclosure and hold tiger/lion/Panthers that are around 6 months or so!
Dam, closed due to covid restrictions>:(