Dale Fero

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 19, 2015
Rsm, ca
Name
Dale Fero
Boat
Excel, RR3
With a saddened heart I learned of the passing of Richard Hightower! Richard and his family are mainstays in the fishing business and especially the Long Range industry. I was lucky to have fished alongside Richard on his Newell trips and received numerous side glances because I favored Trinidad’s! Richard I will never forget the 10 day that John Grabowski ran and we caught Wahoo until we had loaded the boat.

Here’s to your 100lb Hoo in Heaven! Until we meet again my friend!
Dale

RichG

Jan 20, 2007
California
Name
Richard G/
Boat
none
Richard will be missed by all. Enjoyed being is friend, his salty advise, and sharing coffee with him. He had such a passion for SD long range fishing. Great memories. I remember him dumping someone’s hook over board, since they were the wrong brand, then giving him twice as many Hayabusa hook. He was generous will all the swag and raffles

I’ll miss his chats, his advise and his laugh.

My sympathy to all his family and friends. We all miss you Richard.

fishunter2

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 3, 2015
Riverside,Ca
Name
Tim
Boat
Ranger
Rest In Peace brother. I always looked forward to fishing his trips, he had such a passion for wahoo fishing it was infectious. Truly a class act, my prayers go out to his family.

Reactions: Dale Fero

MOBass

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 2, 2004
Ozark
Name
Thomas
Boat
18'2", Nitro, 882DC
Richard was a good guy. When I worked as a retail buyer and he would come in for a meeting it would consist of 20 minutes of getting business done and an hour of talking fishing. I regret that I never had the opportunity to share the rail with him.

Reactions: Dale Fero

gonzoslays

Feb 5, 2007
lakewood, ca.
Name
ERIC
Boat
plug chukar
he was awesome, worked a tackle shop in the 90's, he would come in and give shit to our owner, they would go back and forth for an hour. it was our weekly show we had, without fail.
you will be and are missed. His son Jason is a great guy as well, my condolences to his family.

Reactions: RichG