Richard
Apr 30, 2005
Pinetop, AZ elevation 7,250'
earthlink.net
Name
Richard
Boat
Sold
Sorry about your PUP! Lost my Pointer and told my wife I was not going to get another! After 1 year she starts saying that something's got to change as she is tired of my grouchy attitude, I need another pointer. No more puppies for me. She takes me to the Pointer Rescue in Bonsal and we come home with a 2 year old. Not grouchy any longer and the dog goes with me everywhere. Turning out to be the best dog I have ever had.

Go get another friend, there's one waiting for you!

Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

JWALK

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 22, 2003
Orange
Visit site
Name
Jeff
Boat
I used to have a 30' skipjack - Why did I sell my boat??!!!!
I'm so sorry for you loss Frank. It sounds like you gave Lady a great life that would not have been otherwise. Your good deed filled her heart with love and happiness...that is priceless.

Upvote 0

nunyabizness1

BD Den Momma
Feb 9, 2007
San Diego
Name
Nunya
Boat
S. S. Minnow
I remember when you got her and gave her a loving home and some serious TLC. She really had a good life with you in her life. I am sorry for your loss and for Sarah's too. RIP lil Lady

Upvote 0

Juny

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jun 15, 2010
San Diego
Name
Jorge Bee
Boat
15' Gregor
Sorry to hear. RIP Lady.

Upvote 0

radz

El Kapitan
Sep 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Ruben
Boat
MooMoo
Sorry for your loss. Lost my first puppy rottie that we only had for a months to parvo and it breaks all our heart specially my kids. We get another one and give him the same name.

Upvote 0

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
I hate these loses in our lives. It hurts so much, and there ain't one person that learns to love a dog so much that doesn't cry when we have to show the greatest love: doing what is best for our extended family member when its time. Sorrows for you and the familia.

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Beau is still looking for her........

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Beau is still looking for her........

Shit. I'm getting ready to go through the same thing. My big boy is not well, and I'm not sure how his little brother is going to react. I'm thinking I will have to take a week off work to keep the little guy's brain occupied so he doesn't do just as you described what Beau is doing.

Sucks...

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Shit. I'm getting ready to go through the same thing. My big boy is not well, and I'm not sure how his little brother is going to react. I'm thinking I will have to take a week off work to keep the little guy's brain occupied so he doesn't do just as you described what Beau is doing.

Sucks...

Good idea Max.....

Upvote 0

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
Very sorry to hear this. They're better at being a friend than many humans are.

Upvote 0

Papa "J"

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • May 8, 2003
    OffShore
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Grady White 272 Sailfish
    Really sorry to hear this Frank. As you know I have had to do this 3 times in the past 2 years or so. its one of the hardest decisions we ever have to make. Since they cant speak to us we have to try and make that decision for them. The sign of a great pet owner is doing the right thing for your loved one even when it hurts soooo bad. I wish I could tell you it gets better with time. It doesn't and don't let anyone tell you it does. What happens is you learn to live with it, knowing you made the right decisions and gave them the best life you could. We move on and hopefully get to a point where we can love another as much as the last. Take care my friend.

Upvote 0