lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
San Diego, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Got to see them a couple of years ago at Humphrey's. Hip surgery gets these guys. I think they are in so much pain that they over do it on meds. A real shame. RIP.

Upvote 0

Day0ne

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
I think they are in so much pain that they over do it on meds. A real shame.

What makes you think that? That's kind of a broad assumption to make about people you don't know.

Upvote 0

Hugo Bendo

Hugo Bendo
May 23, 2009
San Marcos
Name
Frank
Boat
unknown
Saw them in concert back in the 70’s. Jack Murphy stadium.
They were the back up band. My favorite song. “ The Mexican
Blackbird “.

Upvote 0

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
San Diego, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
What makes you think that? That's kind of a broad assumption to make about people you don't know.
Dusty was having hip issues. He had to sit down during shows just a few days before he died. He went home and their guitar tech played bass the last few shows at Dusty's request.

Prince and Tom Petty both had hip problems and took too much pain medication leading to their deaths. I could be wrong about Dusty but unless he had something else underlying the hip thing I'd have to lean toward the medication thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Day0ne

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
Dusty was having hip issues. He had to sit down during shows just a few days before he died. He went home and their guitar tech played bass the last few shows at Dusty's request.

Prince and Tom Petty both had hip problems and took too much pain medication leading to their deaths. I could be wrong about Dusty but unless he had something else underlying the hip thing I'd have to lean toward the medication thing.

You are still making an assumption that you are not qualified to make. What others did has no bearing on what he did. Its like saying Dano caught a fish so you must have caught one too.

Reactions: RodRage
Upvote 0