Rioters are cheaper than protesters? WTF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Having been a small business owner three time over the years I do not understand why they are not armed to protect their business. I Would certainly be present and shooting any bastard that tried to destroy my business.
When I saw that the rioters have now taken to residential areas to sow their seeds if destruction it has become very clear to me that law enforcement is not capable to protect innocent people in time of distress. Next week I will be adding a shot gun and a couple of high capacity pistols to my arsenal.

Last edited:

Pacific Jigger

You’ll never know unless you go
Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
Having been a small business owner three time over the years I do not understand why they are not armed to protect their business. I Would certainly be present and shooting any bastard that tried to destroy my business.
When I saw that the rioters have now taken to residential areas to sow their seeds if destruction it has become very clear to me that law enforcement is not capable to protect innocent people in time of distress. Next week I will be adding a shot gun and a couple of high capacity pistols to my arsenal.
It’s been upheld multiple times by the Supreme Court that an individual has no legal right to expect law enforcement to protect them. Law enforcement’s duty is to society as a whole. Now that we’ve cleared that up, I think everyone that is capable of responsibility owning and using firearms should be armed to the teeth. It’s makes for safer neighborhoods all the way around when the excreted scum of the human race crawls out of society’s cracks for a play date. As for myself, I’ve got enough firepower to take over a third world country and my neighbors aren’t far behind. If I decide the situation calls for heavier stuff, that can be whipped up in a hurry in the shop. Rioters? Bring em on.

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
Has it ever been more apparent that a "Well Armed Militia" is needed in times of idiotic social unrest ?
Law Enforcement can't be everywhere and more and more people are taking up arms to protect their cities, towns, property and friends.......as it should be.
I'm with Pacific Jigger on this one and really bad news for the ones facing the business end of a well built AR in the hands of somebody that actually knows how to use it.
Aim Small...Miss Small......

BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
We ready, for y’all.....
4FF62914-23FA-4583-83EB-4C4D017B4EDD.jpeg

azbaseball

Apr 2, 2007
la mesa ca
Name
mike de vito
Boat
20ft nitro
I was on the same spot saturdaay when the shut down the freeway I was coming back from Lake Murray with my two dogs. Making the right turn off Baltimoe to el cajon They stop in from of my truck. $ young black youths come towards my truck I roll down the windows on the passenger side and my two dog Jax 150LB mastiff and Logan 60 pund Catahula hound sticking their heads out and start barking well that was a short lived I am go to F**K with this guy as they turn and left double time as Jax was about to jump through the window.

Pacific Jigger

Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
I was on the same spot saturdaay when the shut down the freeway I was coming back from Lake Murray with my two dogs. Making the right turn off Baltimoe to el cajon They stop in from of my truck. $ young black youths come towards my truck I roll down the windows on the passenger side and my two dog Jax 150LB mastiff and Logan 60 pund Catahula hound sticking their heads out and start barking well that was a short lived I am go to F**K with this guy as they turn and left double time as Jax was about to jump through the window.
As the troublemakers discovered, a mastiff is one hell of a deterrent! I’ve got two of the English variety, dry mouth version thankfully. The wet mouth dogs, it’s like someone turned on the spit sprinkler when they shake their heads.
Sandy, female, clocks 210lb and Barney, the male, weighs a cool 230. Both dogs play fetch with basketballs! The kids ride them around and strangely enough the dogs seem to get a kick out of it. They also regard the property and kids as “theirs” and nothing and no one enters that they don’t approve of. Kind of like the ultimate home security system, but you don’t have to arm it and it covers the whole property and the kids. The only downside is the dog food bill.
Barney once bit a coyote in half. We figured out later that the kids were outside, Barney smelled the coyote and was having none of it. I don’t worry about trespassers. Would you mess with a dog that comfortably carries around basketballs?

Last edited:

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Lou, I don’t mean to bust your chops but didn’t you say in a thread a while back that you didn’t see the point in high capacity magazines?

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Lou, I don’t mean to bust your chops but didn’t you say in a thread a while back that you didn’t see the point in high capacity magazines?
You are correct that I did say that. However the current events have changed my mind. I have come to the realization that politicians have no interest in protecting the citizens of this country from radical elements of out society. Personally I believe that there are disturbing elements from the far right radicals as well as the far left radicals that we should be weary of.
While I will not be purchasing a AR15 or simular type weapon I will be looking at Baretta 92X 22LP 9MM Pistol and a Baretta A300 12 Gauge 3IN 28 guage Shotgun to add to current arsenal which are all six shooters. I have to decided that having to reload three 6 shot pistols may not get the job done.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
You are correct that I did say that. However the current events have changed my mind. I have come to the realization that politicians have no interest in protecting the citizens of this country from radical elements of out society. Personally I believe that there are disturbing elements from the far right radicals as well as the far left radicals that we should be weary of.
While I will not be purchasing a AR15 or simular type weapon I will be looking at Baretta 92X 22LP 9MM Pistol and a Baretta A300 12 Gauge 3IN 28 guage Shotgun to add to current arsenal which are all six shooters. I have to decided that having to reload three 6 shot pistols may not get the job done.
I'm with you Lou.When our leaders prove to us they have no spine it's time to be prepared to protect myself.My wife is not too thrilled with what i'm about to buy.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
What’s wrong with an AR-15? To me it’s like a Ruger 10-22 with a little more umph. Since you’re in AZ, 30 round mags a perfectly legal. Get a few mags and keep them loaded.

Hopefully you never have to fire a round, but if you do, being limited kinda sucks.

Reactions: Pacific Jigger

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
I'm with you Lou.When our leaders prove to us they have no spine it's time to be prepared to protect myself.My wife is not too thrilled with what i'm about to buy.
Thank Goodness my wife like to go to the shooting range. The larger calibers kind of freak her out but when I go shopping I will try to ease her into higher caliber weapons.

Pacific Jigger

Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
It takes some a little longer to figure it out but I’m glad to see everyone’s getting there!😊
No Cal Lou, you’re on the right track with the shotgun. Buckshot, carried so you can reload by touch, and lots of it. Brenneke or Dixie Terminator slugs for defeating vehicles and shooters behind cover. Save the handguns for when the long gun goes dry and there’s no time to reload. Remember, a handgun is a last ditch weapon, grab the long gun first. If you reach the point where a 12 gauge, a Beretta 92, and 3 revolvers won’t do the trick, you’re at the point where you need explosives and something belt fed!

Also your shotgun need to have the shortest barrel and largest mag capacity legally allowed in your jurisdiction. Don’t buy guns thinking they’ll serve double duty for ducks and rioters. Too much of a compromise in barrel length and capacity. Buy your guns for the most serious thing you expect them to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: onehottip

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Rioters have threatened to go into residential neighborhoods,That would be a big fat mistake i think.They would need a whole bunch of those empty coronavirus refrigerated trucks they have sitting around,lol.

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Rioters have threatened to go into residential neighborhoods,That would be a big fat mistake i think.They would need a whole bunch of those empty coronavirus refrigerated trucks they have sitting around,lol.
Are you referring to the tweet sent by 'Antifa National'?

Pacific Jigger

Sep 16, 2019
United States
Name
Bud
Boat
Formula 233
Well, the problem with the whole “Residential Riot” program, as Marlyn points out, is that houses tend to be fluent in 5.56 and 12 gauge.
I’m all for peaceful protest, it’s everyone’s fundamental right as Americans. This all started for good reason, what happened in Minneapolis was a crime in broad daylight and that officer should pay the price under the law. I know quite a few cops, I’ve been close friends with several for 20+ years. All universally condemn what happened in that video.
But there’s a hell of a difference between legitimate protest and what’s happening now. Your right to protest does not extend to trampling the rights of others or destroying what isn’t yours.
If it does make its way to where I live, going to be a whole different outcome from what we’ve seen so far. No one I know will stand for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: No Cal Lou
Status
Not open for further replies.