Name
Steve
Boat
Sponsorship
*January 2020 EDIT

NAME: Steve
AVAILABILITY: Mostly weekends with a few days notice
CONTACT INFO: PM / [email protected]
SMOKE DRINK: No (but don't mind if you do) / Yes, but up to captain (can bring beer)
REFERENCES: @Antonioimp @bitemylure + other non-BD members
ME: 30 years old, work in ad tech, supply my own gear/tackle, willing and able to pitch in for gas/bait/cleaning, professional bird's nest "undo-er", happy to help out wherever needed and quick learner.

Last edited:

Wolfman4

Wolfman
Feb 20, 2017
San Diego
Name
Michael Quidort
Boat
C-Dory
Looking to develop a core group of anglers that can join me on the hunt!

I have a C-Dory pilot house with a new 4 stroke (6 to 8 mpg) and all the necessary gear and support. I took the summer off so I can fish any day and can take 1 other angler so we must be able to work as a team. I have a 180 mile range so distant banks are possible.
Common sense rules apply...treat the boat like it's your own, realize fishing is hard work, bring your passport and fishing licenses and be thinking ahead. We split everything fish, gas, bait and don't look supprised when it's time to clean the boat it really doesn't take that long anyway.
PM me with your # and we can then talk about the details.
Michael
IMG_0972.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
image.png

Nov 21, 2017
Riverside
Name
Robert
Boat
Twin Vee
I am looking for Weekend Crew to for Off shore San Diego.
I have a 26 foot Twin Vee Catamaran. 4-5 people max.
I am sticking to 60 miles as the range.
Share costs.
Sep 22 or 23rd. Yellow tail, Dorado, Tuna are the targets.
Catamarans are a comfortable ride any day. send me a message.

We did really well on Bonita this last trip at the Islands. Not sure what the plan is for next.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
Riverside
Name
Robert
Boat
Twin Vee
Name: Ernie
Availability: PM or text me, will need just a few days notice
Contact Info: 619-22Seven-Seven75One
Smoke/Drink?:
Your boat your call
References: available if needed
Bio:
I love fishing deep sea, mostly fish in SD but all of Baja as well, have caught tuna, marlin, dorado, you name it! Would love to own my own boat one day, but if you need a fishing bud and someone to pitch in for a trip, pm or text me, would love to go.
I am looking for people for August 4th. Off shore destination I have a post on this thread.

Nov 21, 2017
Riverside
Name
Robert
Boat
Twin Vee
Name: Chris C
Location: San Diego, always can travel. have sentri pass to if mexico in cards
Availability: most weekdays after 1pm. Any weekend saturday or sunday
Contact Info: 6194142775 or [email protected]
Smoke/Drink?: No smoking, up to captain but normally no drinking for me
References: looking to build up. Just sold boat. Have the ability to be available and free to go where ever.
I am looking for people for August 4th. Off shore destination I have a post on this thread.

fozzclin42

Apr 20, 2007
San Diego
Name
Chris
Boat
24' pro-line center console
I am available august 4th. I can leave whenever needed. I live in pb so real easy to get to any marina or ramp. let me know what cost and what you need me to bring and do have a bunch of gear.

Bboygadget

Mar 22, 2017
Vista
Name
Mathew
Boat
25' sea swirl cuddy cab
Looking to develop a core group of anglers that can join me on the hunt!

I have a C-Dory pilot house with a new 4 stroke (6 to 8 mpg) and all the necessary gear and support. I took the summer off so I can fish any day and can take 1 other angler so we must be able to work as a team. I have a 180 mile range so distant banks are possible.
Common sense rules apply...treat the boat like it's your own, realize fishing is hard work, bring your passport and fishing licenses and be thinking ahead. We split everything fish, gas, bait and don't look supprised when it's time to clean the boat it really doesn't take that long anyway.
PM me with your # and we can then talk about the details.
MichaelView attachment 945103View attachment 945102 View attachment 945105
If you still need a crewor guys pm me so we can discuss details im ready to catch fish.
My boat is down for the season.
Thanks

CaliAngler714

Mar 31, 2018
Anaheim
Name
Jose
Boat
DarkSeasMaiden
Looking for flexible/last minute hoes (building a list and checking it twice)
** leaving tomorrow afternoon 2/2/2018, but looking for people for other days as well.

My Boat: Parker 2320 Pilothouse in a slip in Dana Point Harbor with good electronics and a great bait tank. Room for 4, but most times 2 or 3.
Fishing: I'm seeking fishing buddies for local and overnight trips to Cat or SCI.

Name: Dave J
Availability: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon (prefer weekdays to avoid crowds)
Contact info: start a conversation with me here and I'll get back to you.
Smoke: Never, strongly prefer if you don't
Drink: Socially, there is always beer on board.
Drugs: Never/don't think about it.

Let's see, the boat is new (6months) with just under 200 hours, so it starts and runs reliably. I fished a lot on party boats, especially the smaller boats and 6 packs if you fished those boats we have probably crossed paths as I used to fish 1-3 times per month. After being part of a boat club for 3 years I bought my own so I could go when I want.

I'll fish everything from local Dana Point to islands (Cat/SCI) and offshore. Work is a little sporadic so trips are almost always decided on with just 48-72hrs of notice. Once I decide to go, I'll go. I don't/won't go out in shit conditions, there is always tomorrow or next week.

I'm looking for people who like to fish, can tell a good joke, take care of their own shit and land their fish or at least willing to learn. Sometimes I have homemade Cheesecake or Apple pie on board. We have good gear on board and most of the things we would need, rod holders, multiple gaffes, big kill bags, awesome bait tank (65g), 137gal fuel, squid lights, etc Fuel/bait costs are split evenly. Get about 2.2mpg..sometimes better at 29mph
Hey Dave , I'm a local angler from Anaheim not far from you . Me and my cousin we're looking for someone such as yourself, we are more than happy to help out with fuel and bait and other necessities. We've mostly fished out of party boats but it's been tough getting spots on trips especially with my work schedule being so busy up until now .its been about a month since I fished , last trip was on the tomahawk. We both have our own gear and tackle and can handle ourselves but are always looking to learn new things from someone more experienced. If you have any spots for Friday night /Saturday or Sunday let me know

Goldenglory18

Oct 1, 2015
Los Angeles
Name
Kenny
Boat
Whoever is chasing the yellows
Name: Kenny
Availability: Weekends but have a ton of PTO I can burn with a reasonable notice.
Contact Info: PM me for that.
Smoke/Drink?: Don't mind anything so long as its in moderation.
References: I haven't backseated with anyone on BD but have bought and sold with a bunch of people.
Bio: I'm relatively new to boating and Pacific fishing and am looking for a few new friends to help me learn my way around a boat dock and a day on the water. I've been on a bunch of 3/4 and full day boats, and a few overnights. I own a kayak and have spent A LOT of time yak fishing local marinas and harbors. I don't mind paying my share of gas and bait. I'm totally down for working for fish and the effort of a day on the water...that includes prep, effort on the water, and cleanup afterwards. I'm pretty green but take great direction and fully enjoy the process a day on the water requires.

Reactions: Arima-bob
Dec 25, 2016
San Clemente
Name
Mike
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal 2600
Looking for 1 / 2 to go out of DP late Saturday afternoons fishing all night coming back Sunday, or early Sunday mornings fishing all day till we decide we've had enough, must be experienced with own gear, prefer non alcohol drinker, all cost, fish will be split between the crew
Wellcraft Coastal 2600

This could be a weekly gig if things work out

949-872-0813

Mike

4428_1527706775438.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2018
Phx
Name
Zac
Boat
Bayliner 18ft
Name: Zac
Availability: Wend evening to sunday morning with a week notice. can Generally get at least two days off at any point. Boss told me I need to go catch a monster lol.
Contact Info: Please PM for this information.
Smoke/Drink?: Don't mind smoking and okay with drinking, but can refrain if necessary lol.
References:None
Bio:
I have been fishing lakes on boats since I was a lil kiddo and own a boat in az, where I fish for stripers all summer. I have been out to san diego a few times a year for 4 years on several open party boats and went to cabo last year. I make good money and cost of living is cheap in az so I'm down to split cost on weekend hunting trips for tuna, dorado, and Yellowtail. I can hold my own but am not an expert and enjoy learning. PM is key. Happy fishing.

Last edited:

Goldenglory18

Oct 1, 2015
Los Angeles
Name
Kenny
Boat
Whoever is chasing the yellows
Anyone need a Ho for this Friday? Looking to break my dry spell on Yellows (I'm 0-12ish this year...) or chase some Calicos. I can't back a boat up for shit but have $$ and will travel....

- Kenny

Name: Kenny
Availability: Weekends but have a ton of PTO I can burn with a reasonable notice.
Contact Info: PM me for that.
Smoke/Drink?: Don't mind anything so long as its in moderation.
References: I haven't backseated with anyone on BD but have bought and sold with a bunch of people.
Bio: I'm relatively new to boating and Pacific fishing and am looking for a few new friends to help me learn my way around a boat dock and a day on the water. I've been on a bunch of 3/4 and full day boats, and a few overnights. I own a kayak and have spent A LOT of time yak fishing local marinas and harbors. I don't mind paying my share of gas and bait. I'm totally down for working for fish and the effort of a day on the water...that includes prep, effort on the water, and cleanup afterwards. I'm pretty green but take great direction and fully enjoy the process a day on the water requires.

Reactions: cortezpirasea

Sdchronix

Alpine Beer Fishing Team
Jul 26, 2018
San diego
Name
Anthony C.
Boat
Hooked Up Boat Club - Parker 2320
Name: Anthony
Location: San Diego (Alpine / El Cajon) Willing to travel. I have a Sentri card/passport for MX
Availability: Pretty open, can even work out last minute stuff pretty easily sometimes
Contact Info: Pm me for Cell phone # or Instagram @cavigliano710
Smoke/Drink?: Drink beer, but not excessively. Perfectly cool with not drinking if you prefer. I can also bring plenty of Alpine Beer (or other) for everyone during and/or after to take home.
References: Not sure I know anyones screen name on here, but know a bunch of people in the industry. Can give you their names to confirm or whatever
Bio: I just recently got into saltwater fishing, but have been hooked ever since. Been going out on a lot of 1/2 day and 3/4 day cattle boats/private charters. Also been out with some friends on their boats a few times. I also fish the bay in my kayak a few times a week. I have no problem paying my for gas/bait/drinks etc. Can also help clean everything up after we get back or anything else you need help with. I'm also very experienced with backing up the trailer and driving boats.

Last edited:

Yella1

So Fishy
Aug 24, 2017
San Diego, CA
Name
Jarrod
Boat
Pay to Play
Name: Jarrod
Availability: Weekdays OK with a day or two notice, weekends OK, last minute can be OK, too. I'm not retired or anything, but I have lots of vacation days saved up!
Contact Info: Pm me for Cell phone #
Smoke/Drink?: Non-smoker, but don't mind if others do. I'm there to fish as my primary objective. Happy to have a beverage or two if others are doing it, but mainly just there to fish.
References: This is my first audition as a 'Ho
Bio: I've been fishing sport boats since I was little. I'm 40 now and an experienced angler, both inshore and offshore. Conscientious, hard working, thoughtful. Live in northern San Diego, but fish out of Dana, Long Beach, and Oxnard/Channel Islands frequently. Will treat you and your boat with respect. I'm a fast learner!

Jones-White

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 10, 2018
Long beach
Name
Chris
Boat
Handmade 22' V hull Dory. (Jeff Spira Design)
20161006_140427.jpg
20170524_100430.jpg
20150704_142614.jpg
20180408_101305.jpg
Chris from long beach.
Can travel anywhere the fish are bitin.
No cigs for me but I smoke alot of weed, also grow it. :Smoke_Emoticon:
Drink beer every now n then but you won't catch me slipping on the poopdeck.
I can masterbait your hook while fishing a killer yft boil. I'm good at flying kites, although I don't understand the concept of flying a small blue bird under it? Maybe you can show me that one.
Im great at chumming. Can throw baits all day. I'll help clean your boat. Fillet the fish, vacuum seal em. Whatever you need.
Give me a call, im the man
562 546 9193
Btw you can call me Chuck Norris
Hope to hear from you, let's kill em

Shit I forgot my bio (too stoned).. Been fishin my whole life. Me and my pops rebuilt 2 smaller trihull ski boats which we sold when I was younger. Sanded, reglassed. New floors, wiring, seats, electronics, bait tank, etc.
In 2014 we took on the task of building a 22 v hull dory designed by Jeff spira. After 3 years of building throughout weekends it was finally done. We've killed many fish on her. She does 40 kts on a good day cruising around 3800 rpm. For some reason my pops thought it would be a good ider to put a 150 Yamaha on the back of her. Every time were out on the water he just about makes me shit my briches. He makes that fucker jump out the water like a mullett. The reason I'm here looking for a fishing buddy is because my homemade center console raceboat only has a 28 gallon tank. She gets good gas mileage but the problem is I don't have anymore room for gas. If I added another tank it would take up my beer space and that's not happening. Maybe you have more beer space?

Anyways like I said my name is Chris (chuck) and I'm one helluva fisherman.
Here's a few pics

20161006_140427.jpg
20170524_100430.jpg
20150704_142614.jpg
20180408_101305.jpg

Last edited: