Ride Sharing / Boat Ho List

Tom goddijn

Jun 27, 2016
San diego
Name
Tom goddijn
Boat
Wellcraft coastal 238
Hi, I am Tom and moved from the Netherlands to SD 3 ago. I was experienced in fishing in the homeland but here I am nobody. I bought a wellcraft coastal 238 and am looking for a skilled fisherman to teach me the tricks. Maybe we can help each other out. 619 961 0957

Reactions: Dat Diep

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Looking for 1 more guy for next Wednesday offshore trip! Please send me a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Ride Sharing / Boat Ho List
Looking for nice motivated eagle eyes experienced crew! Easy to get along with!
I'm Doug I have a 2310 Parker walk around that is dialed in! I live in San Diego and I have been fishing most of my life! I typically fish 3 on my boat sometimes 4 if we're running offshore! 2 in the tower looking! The boat is all rigged with new top of the line electronics,Outriggers,down rigger. 20+ rod holders,Tower, Go- Pro cameras,Radar, 60 gallon bait tank! 150 gallons of fuel! Smoking is OK only in the tower!
No sleeping!!! No shitty gear!!Fresh line on your reels! Nothing worse than losing your fish to old fishing line! If someone needs help gaffing fish that is a priority! Keep the boat clean and washed down before the blood is dry!
Thinking about fishing some tournaments this year with the right crew! It's always nice to meet people before they actually go fishing with me. Stop by for a beer!
Fish mostly during the week but never on a busy weekend!
Send me a message if you're interested in fishing with me! Lazy asses please stick to party boats! Tight lines!

Still looking for the A team to go get some BFT! Please send me a message about yourself!

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Need 1 guy for tomorrow. Must be nice and upbeat ready to get a BFT. Must have good gear and fresh line. No drunks or lazy people. Must be able to see patties up in the tower! Gaff fish and help out. Go early and come home late. Cost is about $150 for everything. Gyro is a plus. Send me a message. Hookup!

Jermvandey

Oct 10, 2015
Oceanside CA
Name
Jeremiah Vanderburg
Boat
Bayliner Cuddy Capri
Name: Jeremiah
Availability: Weekends with notice, can make trips next morning if need be.I PREFER DECK HANDING DUTIES WITH LESS FISHING TIME but am more than willing to grab a pole.
Contact Info: 2102148406 cell <text or call>
Smoke/Drink?: if I am working [no] if I am fishing [if permitted]
References: I am an Active Duty Marine here in Southern California, but have been saltwater fishing for over 18 years. I am scheduled for my Captains Course this upcoming March and am also interested in finding a boat owner for charter fishing services. When I retire out of the Marines I am moving back home to start a private fishing charter and guide service business.

courtland

Sep 18, 2011
san diego, CA.
Name
courtland young
Boat
none
Format of Post

Name:Courtland Young
Availability: Usually can go if i have 24 to 48 hour notice sometimes sooner
Contact Info: 8583376317
Smoke/Drink?: I don't smoke and I don't mind if people around me do. Light drinker, but don't mind doing diet cokes if the the boat is a dry boat. we are there to fish and have fun!
References: Never have done this before, but I have many friends in San Diego (I am a native) that would give me a reference. I can chip in for bait/gas and will happily help clean up the boat after fishing. I have been on many 1-4 day charter boats and the occasional invite on a friends boat when he takes it out.

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Looking for 1 guy who is responsible and can find fish in the tower! Knowing what to do and can help out running the boat. Going out a lot this summer and still looking for the A Team! Send me a little bit about yourself. Going next Tuesday! Cost of our offshore Tuna trips are about $150 each for everything! Most trips we leave at 2am. Home before dark!

Dat Diep

Aug 7, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Dat Diep
Boat
Hopefully sooner rather than later
Still looking for the A team to go get some BFT! Please send me a message about yourself!
Hey Doug, my name is Dat and new to this site. I live in Huntington Beach and am self employed working from home. I recently rekindled my love of fishing the past several years. I used to fish in my friends boat but he sold it. Looking to get out when I can and make new fishing buddies. Will help with what's asked of me (pitch in for bait/gas, cleaning). I don't smoke (don't mind if others do). I drink, only if others drink with me. Please text/call: 714 322 2200

Tight lines!!

Last edited:

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Hello Dat. Let me know if you ever get down to San Diego and come over to meet me and check out my boat

Dat Diep

Aug 7, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Dat Diep
Boat
Hello Dat. Let me know if you ever get down to San Diego and come over to meet me and check out my boat

Thanks for the reply.

My friends and I are going on a 4 pack this Thursday. We're launching out of Cortez marina. Is your boat docked or at your place? I may be able to meet you after. Let me know.

Thanks,

Dat

boatload

Fisherman
Sep 30, 2012
Oxnard /CA /USA
Name
Karl
Boat
1995 Crestliner Eagle 225
I'm Clyde. I have a 25' wellcraft walk around. I typically fish 3 on my boat sometimes 4. Boat is on a trailer so I'll go anywhere from Catalina to the hidden to the Salvador knoll. My bait tank keeps bait well and I don't drive like a jackass. We usually get em. Smoking is ok and there will be smoking but very few beers and no dope.
Rules:
no sleeping until we are done. I got up early just like you did.

No bananas

Keep the boat clean and washed down. Grab the brush before the blood is dry.

Don't put your hands in the bait tank. Don't drop the net in the bait tank. Don't put baits that fall on the deck back in the bait tank.

If a troller goes off, brail a few pieces of bait (QUICKLY) before grabbing the troller.

We share the catch equally and we don't keep small fish (baby yellows or tunas)

No bananas.

The guys I go with and myself, we look hard ALL day. It sucks when the new guy wants to chill in the bean bag all day and expects us to spot kelps and birds. Don't be that guy. Anyone that fishes with me can tell you that we try really hard and we don't give up.
Hi Clyde
My name is Karl
Rules sound fine to me
I'm interested in fishing this weekend.

TakeItEasy

Jan 7, 2012
Westminster, Orange County
Name
Michael
Boat
Sold
Name: Michael
Location: Orange, (Prefer OC or LA port, but SD is fine, too)
Availability: Weekends
Contact Info: text/call 714-812-8600
Smoke/Drink?: No Smoke, No Drink

Prefer tuna fishing. Have my own fishing gear, will pitch in money for gas\bait and what ever else is needed. I will stick around to clean up afterwords.

Last edited:

cgb24

Fishing Addict
Sep 21, 2014
Name
Chris
Boat
SS Turner
Chris
Have all necessary offshore gear
Have cash
Have skills
Available 9/4-6
Hoping to get the larg tuna. Willing to pay for a spot on a knowledgeable boat, or share expences and work with guys figuring it out.

boatload

Fisherman
Sep 30, 2012
Oxnard /CA /USA
Name
Karl
Boat
Chris
Have all necessary offshore gear
Have cash
Have skills
Available 9/4-6
Hoping to get the larg tuna. Willing to pay for a spot on a knowledgeable boat, or share expences and work with guys figuring it out.
Chris; have you got a ride yet?
I would like to go out of Dana or Oceanside Monday morning get to the 43

boatload

Fisherman
Sep 30, 2012
Oxnard /CA /USA
Name
Karl
Boat
Name: Michael
Location: Orange, (Prefer OC or LA port, but SD is fine, too)
Availability: Weekends (Aug 27, 28, Sept 3, 4, 5)
Contact Info: text/call 714-812-8600
Smoke/Drink?: No Smoke, No Drink

Prefer tuna fishing. Have my own fishing gear, will pitch in money for gas\bait and what ever else is needed. I will stick around to clean up afterwords.
Micheal;
Have you got a ride yet?
I'd like to get out on Monday morning labor day from Dana or Oceanside, get to the 43

TakeItEasy

Jan 7, 2012
Westminster, Orange County
Name
Michael
Boat
Sold
No not yet.
Yesterday I went to overnight fishing on the party-boat Freedom. The boat skunked tuna.

I should checked this yesterday.

How about this weekend, 9th or 10th?

Last edited:

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Last minute list boat Ho needed. Looking for people to go off shore tuna fishing this month! A lot of times my job will cancel so let's go fishing at the last minute! Send me your info if you want to get on the list! Looking for nice good anglers who know how to fish and run a boat! Cost is about $140 Per person to cover all the costs!

Dat Diep

Aug 7, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Dat Diep
Boat
Last minute list boat Ho needed. Looking for people to go off shore tuna fishing this month! A lot of times my job will cancel so let's go fishing at the last minute! Send me your info if you want to get on the list! Looking for nice good anglers who know how to fish and run a boat! Cost is about $140 Per person to cover all the costs!

hey Doug, I'm going to be in SD thursday evening. lmk if we can meet up 714 322 2200