21 Triumph CC
Aug 6, 2008
San Diego ca. us
Name
thomas
Boat
21' CC Love Them Triumphs!
Name: Kevin Menna
Availability: Any Weekday with 24hrs notice, some weekends.
Contact Info: 6one9-9two9-676one
Smoke/Drink: No
References/Experience: Too many references to list. Been fishing for 40+ years, worked on many boats (Apollo), 35-42' Sportfishers, Deckhanded when I was a whippersnapper. Owned my own boats still do (bass boat), know how to navigate ocean and use all electronics and most all else on a boat...know the drill. Looking to fish with skilled anglers in the know. Thanks in Advance!
Hey Kevin, I'm an East co. resident too. I am retired and can fish most days. Let me know if you are interested?

Lipripper007

Double Digit
May 13, 2010
El Cajon, CA
Name
LIPRIPPER
Boat
Sprint
Hey Kevin, I'm an East co. resident too. I am retired and can fish most days. Let me know if you are interested?
I just might be! Thank you for the consideration. Feel free to call me and we can discuss how we might be able to put a game plan together.
619-929-6761

Matthew Zimmerman

Fun Haver
Mar 14, 2015
Huntington Beach
Name
Matthew
Boat
11 foot Caribe
Name: Matthew Zimmerman
Availability: Friday to Sunday (Need some notice)
Contact Info: pm me or Email
Smoke/Drink?: Neither
References: New to the boat hoe list but have plenty of experience offshore and inshore fishing

reel therapy

21 Triumph CC
Aug 6, 2008
San Diego ca. us
Name
thomas
Boat
21' CC Love Them Triumphs!
References: New to the boat hoe list but have plenty of experience offshore and inshore fishing

CATSAS-S®

May 21, 2014
Name
Sheldon Charron
Boat
13' Avon SeaRider SR4 w/30HP Mariner Commercial Two-Stroke
I've got an Avon Searider SR4 out of San Pedro. It's a 14' RIB. I'm new to San Pedro so looking for people to fish with when I'm not spearfishing or scuba diving (My dive buddies here don't fish hook and line). Sorry but I don't allow smoking on the boat. The boat is good to cross to Catalina in good weather but mostly I'm interested in local coastal trips or possibly trailering to another launch point. I'd like to get out at least a couple times a week. I also have a few ambush lobster traps and would be down to hoop net the odd evening.

Reactions: Dat Diep

readysetgo

Dec 2, 2015
Wilmington/San pedro/Long Beach
Name
Nicholas
Boat
none
I've got an Avon Searider SR4 out of San Pedro. It's a 14' RIB. I'm new to San Pedro so looking for people to fish with when I'm not spearfishing or scuba diving (My dive buddies here don't fish hook and line). Sorry but I don't allow smoking on the boat. The boat is good to cross to Catalina in good weather but mostly I'm interested in local coastal trips or possibly trailering to another launch point. I'd like to get out at least a couple times a week. I also have a few ambush lobster traps and would be down to hoop net the odd evening.
Hi Sheldon, my name is Nick and I live in Wilmington. I am free weekdays after 2pm and have weekends off. I also spearfish as well. If you would like a donation for gas and or help cleaning up afterward I would be more than happy to help. If it make you feel better I have endorsements from AB to 100 ton and lots of charter and commercial fishing and spearfishing experience. My number is 1 562 233 5082
here is a link to a spearfishing video my buddy made of us in Chuuk this October.

Matthew Zimmerman

Fun Haver
Mar 14, 2015
Huntington Beach
Name
Matthew
Boat
11 foot Caribe
Hey sheldon, I live in huntington beach and am avalible in the afternoons on weekdays and most weekends. Shoot me an email when you want to go out and I'd be more than happy to pitch for gas and help clean up/clean fish. I have an 11 foot caribe that I fish off so I'm familiar with fishing from a smaller boat. Tight lines!

Jan 15, 2013
Oceanside, CA
Name
Brian Meyer
Boat
seadoo ski
Lived here for 6 years and I have been out in multiple trips both private and head boats. I am back out here for training for the next couple weeks and have both of the next 2 weekends open. Unfortunately I came across the country to be here and do not have any gear. Looking to get out on a boat out of San Diego for a day this or next weekend. In the military so used to early mornings and being on time. Will help out with any and everything that needs to be done. Have experience on boats and not that guy who will be the whiny b---h the entire time if we don't find fish!! Call or text me at 540-538-6761. Thanks and tight lines to all!!

Nov 26, 2015
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Mitchell Dwelley
Boat
N/A
Name: Mitchell Dwelley
Availability: Most weekdays. Need about a days notice
Contact Info: PM me, 760-994-6038 call anytime.
Smoke/Drink: Not if you don't want me to.
References: New to the boat hoe list but have plenty of experience offshore and inshore fishing. Got all my own equipment as well

Reactions: Tom goddijn

harrybaggs

Non-Newbie
Jan 3, 2016
Dana Point
Name
Harrison
Boat
working on it
Name: Harrison B.
Location: Dana Point. Will travel anywhere. LA to SD I'm DOWN.
Availability: Anyime. Anyday. Just need few hours heads up.
Contact Info: 925-588-1232 or PM me (phone is best)
Smoke/Drink: Not unless you are.
References: Just moved down to SoCal from the Bay so Im just starting to meet people. Young, professional, respectful and ambitious guy always stoked to be out on the water. Give me a call and I'm sure you'll get a vibe for who I am. Would love to meet some new fisherman down here!

socaldieseltech

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 5, 2006
Santa Ana, CA
Name
Clyde
Boat
25' Wellcraft Coastal "No Reason"
I'm Clyde. I have a 25' wellcraft walk around. I typically fish 3 on my boat sometimes 4. Boat is on a trailer so I'll go anywhere from Catalina to the hidden to the Salvador knoll. My bait tank keeps bait well and I don't drive like a jackass. We usually get em. Smoking is ok and there will be smoking but very few beers and no dope.
Rules:
no sleeping until we are done. I got up early just like you did.

No bananas

Keep the boat clean and washed down. Grab the brush before the blood is dry.

Don't put your hands in the bait tank. Don't drop the net in the bait tank. Don't put baits that fall on the deck back in the bait tank.

If a troller goes off, brail a few pieces of bait (QUICKLY) before grabbing the troller.

We share the catch equally and we don't keep small fish (baby yellows or tunas)

No bananas.

The guys I go with and myself, we look hard ALL day. It sucks when the new guy wants to chill in the bean bag all day and expects us to spot kelps and birds. Don't be that guy. Anyone that fishes with me can tell you that we try really hard and we don't give up.

Matthew Zimmerman

Fun Haver
Mar 14, 2015
Huntington Beach
Name
Matthew
Boat
11 foot Caribe
Name: Matt Zimmerman
Availability: Tuesday/Thursday and most weekends. Need little notice.
Contact Info: Call or Text me 714-267-233
Smoke/Drink?: I follow and respect boat owners rules.

I'll do all the work, just need a spot on a boat to get on the water.

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Ride Sharing / Boat Ho List
Looking for nice motivated eagle eyes experienced crew! Easy to get along with!
I'm Doug I have a 2310 Parker walk around that is dialed in! I live in San Diego and I have been fishing most of my life! I typically fish 3 on my boat sometimes 4 if we're running offshore! 2 in the tower looking! The boat is all rigged with new top of the line electronics,Outriggers,down rigger. 20+ rod holders,Tower, Go- Pro cameras,Radar, 60 gallon bait tank! 150 gallons of fuel! Smoking is OK only in the tower!
No sleeping!!! No shitty gear!!Fresh line on your reels! Nothing worse than losing your fish to old fishing line! If someone needs help gaffing fish that is a priority! Keep the boat clean and washed down before the blood is dry!
Thinking about fishing some tournaments this year with the right crew! It's always nice to meet people before they actually go fishing with me. Stop by for a beer!
Fish mostly during the week but never on a busy weekend!
Send me a message if you're interested in fishing with me! Lazy asses please stick to party boats! Tight lines!

Last edited:

CaptBBach

May 29, 2016
So Cal
Name
Brandon Bachman
Boat
No boat
Sueno sent you a msg give me a ring!!!

Ride Sharing / Boat Ho List
Looking for nice motivated eagle eyes experienced crew! Easy to get along with!
I'm Doug I have a 2310 Parker walk around that is dialed in! I live in San Diego and I have been fishing most of my life! I typically fish 3 on my boat sometimes 4 if we're running offshore! 2 in the tower looking! The boat is all rigged with new top of the line electronics,Outriggers,down rigger. 20+ rod holders,Tower, Go- Pro cameras,Radar, 60 gallon bait tank! 150 gallons of fuel! Smoking is OK only in the tower!
No sleeping!!! No shitty gear!!Fresh line on your reels! Nothing worse than losing your fish to old fishing line! If someone needs help gaffing fish that is a priority! Keep the boat clean and washed down before the blood is dry!
Thinking about fishing some tournaments this year with the right crew! It's always nice to meet people before they actually go fishing with me. Stop by for a beer!
Fish mostly during the week but never on a busy weekend!
Send me a message if you're interested in fishing with me! Lazy asses please stick to party boats! Tight lines!

Last edited:

CaptBBach

May 29, 2016
So Cal
Name
Brandon Bachman
Boat
No boat
Name: Brandon Bachman
Availability: anytime anyday I am very flexible
Contact Info: 850-250-6385
Smoke/Drink?: neither
References: No references just moved here from florida and dying to get back on the water. have been fishing for over 30 years inshore and offshore. Will work hard and help pay my way.

Reactions: sueno

zarco

i got crabs on my dinghy!
Dec 6, 2005
LAKESIDE
Name
jason
Boat
26` blackman billfisher,19.5' buccaneer center console.( from New Zealand)
Can't seem to get any of my buddies to go during the week.
Just redone 19 1/2' center console,motor only has 100 and some odd hrs? Like new,decent electronics and bait tank.outriggers,huge kill bag,etc.set up really good for small boat.and can haul ass when it's nice out.redid the whole boat myself so I can fix anything on it.
But do have my vessel assist up to date.
Smoke like a chimney,drink beer only..( not real beer..usually coors light)I tend to not like people that can't have a god damn beer!
I live in lakeside.so I'd probably meet at the ramp.if your an anal guy on schedules..then don't bother..shit happens.
Don't be a pussy! Must be able to take a joke! I talk a lot of shit,mostly just messin around.
I don't mind rinsing boat and flushing motor when I get home,but I have a wash down so get the blood before it dries.
Cost to run off shore for a day runs about $150 per guy. ( 53 gallons of fuel,full scoop of bait,40lbs ice,tackle,oil,etc..)I do plan on bringing my son sometimes..he is poor.i am not.
So we split cost 50/50 he has no money. Cost usually covers fuel,bait and ice.i usually grab snacks,beer,and have my wife make sandwiches.ill share if I like you.
Need someone that also knows how to drive a trailer,cut fish( this kills my back),gaff,drive a boat,rig the gear, and use the electronics, and be able to figure shit out when unplanned surprises pop up. I know lots of people who can sit there and let me do all the work.
Boat has 19 rod holders 4 are for trolling rods.
Im self employed so I prefer to go when the bite is hot.
If it don't fit in your pockets,a rod holder,the cooler,or a small storage leave it home...

image.jpg

Last edited:

Killerskiff

The end is near
Jul 5, 2008
Hootervillle
Name
JD
Boat
Obliviousone
Can't seem to get any of my buddies to go during the week.
Just redone 19 1/2' center console,motor only has 100 and some odd hrs? Like new,decent electronics and bait tank.outriggers,huge kill bag,etc.set up really good for small boat.and can haul ass when it's nice out.redid the whole boat myself so I can fix anything on it.
But do have my vessel assist up to date.
Smoke like a chimney,drink beer only..( not real beer..usually coors light)
I live in lakeside.so I'd probably meet at the ramp.if your an anal guy on schedules..then don't bother..shit happens.
Don't be a pussy!Must be able to take a joke! I talk a lot of shit,mostly just messin around.
I don't mind rinsing boat and flushing motor when I get home,but I have a wash down so get the blood before it dries.
Cost to run off shore for a day runs about $150 per guy. ( 53 gallons of fuel,full scoop of bait,40lbs ice,tackle,oil,etc..)I do plan on bringing my son sometimes..he is poor.i am not.
So we split cost 50/50 he has no money. Cost usually covers fuel,bait and ice.i usually grab snacks,beer,and have my wife make sandwiches.ill share if I like you.
Need someone that also knows how to drive a trailer,cut fish( this kills my back),gaff,drive a boat,rig the gear, and use the electronics, and be able to figure shit out when unplanned surprises pop up. I know lots of people who can sit there and let me do all the work.
Boat has 19 rod holders 4 are for trolling rods.
Im self employed so I prefer to go when the bite is hot.
If it don't fit in your pockets,a rod holder,the cooler,or a small storage leave it home...

View attachment 766803

Hug it forward

**I tend to see birds before captains/deckhands**
Jun 27, 2012
San diego ca USA
Name
Zach
Boat
Bird finder
Name:Zach
Availability: Almost always
Contact Info: 858.888.2626
References: tend to see birds before captains, deckhands, etc** Been blessed with good eyes and looking to get on the water asap

John_Doe

Aug 17, 2015
Central Coast
Name
PJ
Boat
Hinano Tahiti
Name: PJ
Availability: Sunday to Thursday, some weekends
Contact Info: PM preferred
Smoke/Drink?: No smoking but I don't care if you do & I don't drink when I fish!!!!
References: Have been out on several of the 1 & 1.5 day boats, I've caught good sized BFT, YFT & YT. I have all my own gear & can gaff, drive, clean, fillet, etc. I have money no problem & am a 20 year professional photographer who can also shoot pro quality video. I do just fine shooting pro, so I'm happy to gift anyone footage, make a 5-10 min video or stills or whatever in addition to paying cash. I live north of SB but I come down to SD midweek for 5 days at a time.

Last edited:

Tom goddijn

Jun 27, 2016
San diego
Name
Tom goddijn
Boat
Wellcraft coastal 238
Name: Mitchell Dwelley
Availability: Most weekdays. Need about a days notice
Contact Info: PM me, 760-994-6038 call anytime.
Smoke/Drink: Not if you don't want me to.
References: New to the boat hoe list but have plenty of experience offshore and inshore fishing. Got all my own equipment as well
Hi mitchell, this is Tom. I moved from the Netherlands to SD 3 years ago and bought a wellcraft coastal 238 3 weeks ago. Was experienced in the Netherlands but here it's different. I need someone that can teach me local fishing. Give me call
Name:Zach
Availability: Almost always
Contact Info: 858.888.2626
References: tend to see birds before captains, deckhands, etc** Been blessed with good eyes and looking to get on the water asap