mahyar

Jul 18, 2009
rancho santa margarita ca
Name
mahyar
Boat
no
Name:Mahyar
Availability: almost any day. give at least 3 day heads up.
smoke/ Drink: I dont smoke. couple of beers wont hurt.
Have own gear and know all the drill about expenses an all.Very good at finding Kelp and boiling fish. they call me the eagle eye.:-).

Reactions: Shewillbemine

78 Skipjack

A little dry Rot is ok
Mar 18, 2010
san diego, ca
Name
Mr. Ahab
Boat
1978 Skipjack pilothouse
My name is Aaron
24 foot skipjack
A little drinking is ok I prefer smoking
Monday and Tuesdays
Looking for guys to go get the bigger tuna
I got the equipment.
Need a guy on the back that can fly a kite
Or learn quickly
I’m only interested in big bluefin.
San Diego
(858)232-1783 text

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigmofofishin

Bigmofofishin

Aug 6, 2017
Orange County California
Name
Hugo
Boat
Nonexistent at the moment
My name is Aaron
24 foot skipjack
A little drinking is ok I prefer smoking
Monday and Tuesdays
Looking for guys to go get the bigger tuna
I got the equipment.
Need a guy on the back that can fly a kite
Or learn quickly
I’m only interested in big bluefin.
San Diego
(858)232-1783 text
Approx ~co$t? I’m interested but very low on funds .. can learn quickly how to fly a kite, have my own heavy gear except kite rode.will clean boat/clean fish/gill/gut/filet

RUNNOFT

Word of the Day: IceMelter
May 13, 2003
Orange County Kali
Name
OT - the Other Travis
Boat
Professional Boat Ho for now
Name - Travis
Location - OC Kali, but fish out of SD
Occupation - certified fish killer, business consultant on the side

Been fishing since I could walk, fish pelagic at the age of 12 growing up in Morro Bay with the big boy alberts. Have lived/fished most of the west coast including the PNW where I go every summer to fish tournaments - see most recent report https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/albacore-fix.724753/
Used to fish sport commercial albacore (what are those, I know)

Have all my own gear and having been a boat owner most of my life know that trips don't just include fishing, but taking care of the boat. Always liberal with $$ to cover costs.

Philosophy is that fishing is fun, so always have a good attitude and have FUN whether catching or not. A few beers for celebration is good, but that's where it ends for me. Never want to be "that guy"

Looking specifically for the weekend of 8/24 or 8/25 as my family is in Vegas so I have time to fish, but the boat I normally ho on is out of commission for the month of August. I don't mind booking on a goat boats, but they are few and far between that weekend and I would prefer not to fish with 60 swinging dicks.

Hit me up on DM if you have a spot. Thanks!

Last edited:

Selias619

Apr 17, 2017
San Diego
Name
Santiago elias
Boat
619slayer
Name: Santiago E
Availability: All week, just got to know ahead of time for week days
Contact Info: (619)882-0383
Smoke/Drink?: yes/yes
References: Todd deckman (Lila roo)

reel therapy

21 Triumph CC
Aug 6, 2008
San Diego ca. us
Name
thomas
Boat
21' CC Love Them Triumphs!
Name: Glenn
Availability: Weekdays
Contact Info: PM - text/call 619-948-3693
Smoke/Drink?: Neither - don't mind if you do.
References: robert0769, Bondrvr, hawkplayer32+ non BDer's
Experience: Offshore (1.5, overnight, 3/4, private boats) Inshore (kayak, private boats) Mexico

Have everything I need plus more. Always a team player, I work hard to find fish, keep everything clean, do what you ask. Pay my share, always bring plenty of food to share with everyone. I help clean at the end of a day.

Antiochrich

Jun 4, 2014
Antioch, CA
Name
Richard
Boat
1999 Alumaweld Intruder and 2006 Phatbouyz 17x52 w/Prodrive FPR
Looking for an open seat week of Sept. 24- 27

Name: Richard

Location: Long Beach down to San Diego (coming down from NorCal)

Availability: Tues. Sept. 24 thru Fri. Sept 27, 2019 and possible a few days the second or third week in Oct.

Contact Info: Text (925) 759-5580

Smoke/Drink?: Non-smoker and only an occasional drink.

References: Been a state certified hunter education instructor for 25 years (can send proof)

Belong to Hastings Island pheasant club and avid waterfowl hunter with possible opportunities. Also have an 18' Alumaweld and go after sturgeon and stripers in the delta.
Been on two multi-day trips and a 4 pack out of SD over the past 3 years, have own gear and will pay share of gas, bait, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jig Strike

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
Hi retired 100 ton ocean operator started as a deckhand at islandia at 14 then worked for h m and fishermans landind retired now 64 can fish from early morn till around 1 or 2 . get to tired after that . own gear American waters only la jolla tuna . pitch my share fuel and bait and help clean boat live in clairemont . 1 days notice don't drink don't smoke . Owned 5 boats of my own , couldn't do it alone anymore sold em . pleas call me 858 7748147 any time , know boats outboards fishing spots laid back . thanks BRUCE

reel therapy

21 Triumph CC
Aug 6, 2008
San Diego ca. us
Name
thomas
Boat
21' CC Love Them Triumphs!
Name: Glenn
Availability: Weekdays
Contact Info: PM - text/call 619-948-3693
Smoke/Drink?: Neither - don't mind if you do.
References: robert0769, Bondrvr, hawkplayer32+ non BDer's
Experience: Offshore (1.5, overnight, 3/4, private boats) Inshore (kayak, private boats) Mexico

Have everything I need plus more. Always a team player, I work hard to find fish, keep everything clean, do what you ask. Pay my share, always bring plenty of food to share with everyone. I help clean at the end of a day.

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
The one with blood on the deck
Name : Dylan Hameister ( 16 )
Availability : Saturday - Sunday
Contact info - PM Preferablly
Smoke/ Drink : Neither on boats
References - JigStickJeff SaltH20Angler
Been fishing for 4 years now and have become very addicted. Deadhead/Pinhead on The enterprise out of pierpoint landing and The pursuit out of 22nd street landing. Just trying to get out and make some memories and get some fish! Thank you

SMYLEE

Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
Hi retired 100 ton ocean operator started as a deckhand at islandia at 14 then worked for h m and fishermans landind retired now 64 can fish from early morn till around 1 or 2 . get to tired after that . own gear American waters only la jolla tuna . pitch my share fuel and bait and help clean boat live in clairemont . 1 days notice don't drink don't smoke . Owned 5 boats of my own , couldn't do it alone anymore sold em . pleas call me 858 7748147 any time , know boats outboards fishing spots laid back . thanks BRUCE
Pm me

Carl Don Carlsbad

Chasing Tail
Jul 28, 2019
Carlsbad
Name
Anthony
Boat
2019 HO Tracker
Name: Anthony
Availability: T-SA
Contact Info: [email protected]
Smoke/Drink?: I smoke a small (non cloudy) Vape pen to get my nicotine fix at times. I do not drink. I dont mind if you do either. I dont have those obnoxious vape devices these teens have.
References: New here. You can email me and then get on a call or have lunch to get a feel for me.

I just moved to Carlsbad and discovered salt water fishing. Been on a few charters out of Oceanside and Newport here in southern California. I would like to catch my first yellowtail (or anything that pulls drag haha, these rockfish charters are getting boring). I've been on countless bass boats up in northern California and have learned boat etiquette. Listen to the cap, clean up after yourself, and assist in any way shape or form. Not looking for a free ride, Ill bring money for gas, bait, food, etc. Just let me know what you'd like. I would like to bring a buddy if possible.

I have an abyss 808 + tranx 401 in terms of gear.

Willing to drive wherever. I work from home (graphic designer, photographer, marketing) so I can take off whenever, just need a heads up.

Thanks for your consideration. Again not looking for a free ride or be a burden on the cap. Just looking to learn local fisheries (and beyond) and make some friends along the way.

Reactions: Arima-bob

Nuggets

May 12, 2019
irvine
Name
david
Boat
none
Name: David
Availability: Weekends, will take days off if given enough time
Contact Info: PM me!
Smoke/Drink?: none
Experience:

Wanted to be a bass master in middle school ever since I saw Fish Fishburn catch a school of bass on TNN. Been fishing ever since. Past few years I've picked up saltwater fishing ever since I came to CA. Now, I surf fish the coasts, hop around the jetties, walk the piers, float tube fish the harbors, and been on quite a few private/public charter boats. I'm addicted and willing to pay my share to be on the water!

Reactions: sueno

Leng Bai

Sep 24, 2019
San Diego
Name
Leng
Boat
Grady white

PM me

Leng Bai

Sep 24, 2019
San Diego
Name
Leng
Boat
Grady white
Name: Anthony
Availability: T-SA
Contact Info: [email protected]
Smoke/Drink?: I smoke a small (non cloudy) Vape pen to get my nicotine fix at times. I do not drink. I dont mind if you do either. I dont have those obnoxious vape devices these teens have.
References: New here. You can email me and then get on a call or have lunch to get a feel for me.

I just moved to Carlsbad and discovered salt water fishing. Been on a few charters out of Oceanside and Newport here in southern California. I would like to catch my first yellowtail (or anything that pulls drag haha, these rockfish charters are getting boring). I've been on countless bass boats up in northern California and have learned boat etiquette. Listen to the cap, clean up after yourself, and assist in any way shape or form. Not looking for a free ride, Ill bring money for gas, bait, food, etc. Just let me know what you'd like. I would like to bring a buddy if possible.

I have an abyss 808 + tranx 401 in terms of gear.

Willing to drive wherever. I work from home (graphic designer, photographer, marketing) so I can take off whenever, just need a heads up.

Thanks for your consideration. Again not looking for a free ride or be a burden on the cap. Just looking to learn local fisheries (and beyond) and make some friends along the way.

Pm me

Iron Mike

Sep 30, 2009
SAN DIEGO
Name
Mike
Boat
35 Cabo Express
Thanks Jason!

Name: David
Days Available: Prefer weekdays but sometimes weekends ok.
BIO: Self Employed 15yrs. USN Veteran, surfer, hiker
Experience: 1.5, 3/4, day trips out of San Diego, S.F. Salmon, Striper, Mexico day trips and lots of boat hoe’n
Drink/Smoke: Enjoy one or two beers at max but just fine without. No tobacco.

I enjoy fishing hard and working hard. I have good long distance vision and am good at paying attention to sea and boat conditions. Glad to bring supplies and/or gear if wanted, contribute fuel/boat funds, and have a good time ‘fishing’.

Contact info: [email protected] or tel/text 858 254-0556

Iron Mike

Sep 30, 2009
SAN DIEGO
Name
Mike
Boat
35 Cabo Express
Looking for two for Off shore tomorrow morning leave Harbor Island West Marine 6:00 am
Last surface Off shore of the season 35 Cabo Express hope to end it with Limits for all ...PM OR TEXT 619-572-5689
Mike