Name
Sean
Boat
Grady white
Name: Frank M.
Availability: Any weekday 24-48 hours notice
Contact Info: PM or call; 619-993-5237, email [email protected]
Smoke/Drink: Don't smoke or drink but don't mind those that do
References: Upon request. Most of my fishing experience is long range/Mexico but my company was bought so I've got some free time through the summer and fall for 1 and 2 day fishing. Give me at least a day, I've got a cabin up on Palomar and spend time there too. Happy to split gas and bait. I've got good equipment and I'm in good shape for 51. Easy going guy to fish with.

bgomez

Jun 9, 2008
Corona, CA
Name
Bernie
Boat
No boat anymore
Name: Bernie G.
Availability: any port between Long beach to San diego, Anytime during the weekdays Mon-Fri self employed 32 yr old
Contact Info: 702-659-6917 (google voice #, once contacted will give cell#)
Smoke/Drink?: Only smoke(weed) or drink if requested otherwise it doesn't matter to me.
References: I don't have any BD references but I did own 2 boats started with a 16 ft Bayliner, Moved upto a 26' skipjack. Had to sell everything and start over. I haven't been fishing since 2007. I have no gear and am trying to get back into my hobby and eventually buy a boat again and return the favor. Happy to split gas/bait or anything you need. I am easy going and can help with any duties requested such as cleaning, cooking, baking e.c.t. If possible at least a day's notice. Also have a cousin 33 yr old that if interested is just as willing and helpful as me.

vipertom1970

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 26, 2015
corona
Name
tom
Boat
2018 Parker 2320 SL
I am just down the street from you !
Name: Bernie G.
Availability: any port between Long beach to San diego, Anytime during the weekdays Mon-Fri self employed 32 yr old
Contact Info: 702-659-6917 (google voice #, once contacted will give cell#)
Smoke/Drink?: Only smoke(weed) or drink if requested otherwise it doesn't matter to me.
References: I don't have any BD references but I did own 2 boats started with a 16 ft Bayliner, Moved upto a 26' skipjack. Had to sell everything and start over. I haven't been fishing since 2007. I have no gear and am trying to get back into my hobby and eventually buy a boat again and return the favor. Happy to split gas/bait or anything you need. I am easy going and can help with any duties requested such as cleaning, cooking, baking e.c.t. If possible at least a day's notice. Also have a cousin 33 yr old that if interested is just as willing and helpful as me.

oceanmeat

Jul 17, 2018
newport beach
Name
erick adriance
Boat
none
Name: Erick A.
Newport Beach (willing to drive any distance)
Availability: Weekends (Friday 2pm to Sunday night)
Contact Info: PM me por favor
Smoke/Drink?: Yes/Yes (also not necessary)
Experience: Been fishing for a few years now. Both hook&line as well as on the spear. Know my way around all types of gear but also willing to learn new tricks. Equipped to take anything up to 150lb (line and spear gear). Always a plus to have a speardiver on deck specially on those fish with lockjaw!!!! Willing to split all costs as well as catch. Just looking to go out and have fun. Cheers!

Selias619

Apr 17, 2017
San Diego
Name
Santiago elias
Boat
619slayer
Name: Santiago E
Availability: weekends and some weekdays
Contact Info: (619)882-0383
Smoke/Drink?:yes and yes
References:let’s get tight lines

m0nkey57

Jan 29, 2012
Corona,CA
Name
Mark
Boat
06 Whaler 305 Conquest
Name: Mark
Availability: Self employed, so with a bit notice
Contact Info: PM me or mark /at/ mowppa.com
Smoke/Drink?: Doesn't bother me and I drink but not much on water, but I will.

I have my own boat, whaler 305 conquest equipped for mostly everything. Looking for an experienced guy on SD waters. Willing and able to go to Mexico waters for larger. Hit me up to discuss.

Reactions: Eddie_A

Bold

These dishes ain’t going to wash themselves
Nov 19, 2015
Southern California
Name
Ian
Boat
None
Name: Ian
Availability: Mid June - Mid September
Contact Info: text 785 236 9915 or PM
Smoke/Drink?: cigars/beers occasionally

I am new to SoCal, lots of recreational and commercial fishing experience in other fisheries. I am looking for a mentor of sorts to teach me the ropes here. Willing to work as deckhand or pay to play. Excellent boat scrubbing skills. I also have a 6-pack captains license. I will be available any day mid June till mid September, possibly October.

SMYLEE

Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
Name: Mark
Availability: Self employed, so with a bit notice
Contact Info: PM me or mark /at/ mowppa.com
Smoke/Drink?: Doesn't bother me and I drink but not much on water, but I will.

I have my own boat, whaler 305 conquest equipped for mostly everything. Looking for an experienced guy on SD waters. Willing and able to go to Mexico waters for larger. Hit me up to discuss.
Pmd you.

ledhook

Aug 12, 2004
las vegas
Name
Larry
Boat
n/a
Name: Larry
Availability: Flexible
Contact Info: [email protected]
Smoke/Drink?: I don't but okay if you do
References: Newbie

61 years old, lots of 1.5 - 10 day experience. Trustworthy and willing to learn new things and help with all aspects of private boating including sharing expenses.

Sean rice

Dec 24, 2017
California
Name
Sean
Boat
Grady white

61 years old, lots of 1.5 - 10 day experience. Trustworthy and willing to learn new things and help with all aspects of private boating including sharing expenses.
Ca

You can call me at 714-448-8425 and we can talk.

Reactions: jamesmott

Pescador Paul

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 11, 2004
Carlsbad, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
Sold the Pursuit- Only a kayak and Wave Runner now
Name: Paul
Availability: Mostly weekends, possibly some weekdays
Contact Info: P[email protected] 760-419-8056
Smoke/Drink?: I do not smoke, but I will enjoy a couple of beers, and I will bring the beer.
References: Ken's Custom Reel, John at Dana Landing

61 years old, have owned private boats since 1985- Whaler Montauk 17, Grady White Gulfstream 23, and a Pursuit center console. Currently only have a kayak and a jetski. Trustworthy and willing to learn new things and help with all aspects of private boating including sharing expenses.

Reactions: AquaHunter

AquaHunter

Hardcore Deaf Fisherman
Jul 3, 2007
San Diego soon to be in Texas
Name
Ray Ayus Jr
Boat
20’ Grady White Overnighter
I need two experienced crews for tomorrow to do a tuna run on my 22’ Grady White, launching off Shelter, text me 619-756-0972

39B985A8-0909-4A2B-B431-12F0D70B365B.jpeg

Rogelio Bravo

Wants to buy a boat
Apr 4, 2019
California
Name
Roy
Boat
No boat
Name: Rogelio
Availability: mostly weekdays, will need notice
Contact Info: PM
Smoke/Drink?: Ocassional Drinker but work hard
References: Dont have any but i have 2 sometimes 3 more guys that love going fishing with me, were just looking for experience in the water before we buy our own boat

Hope this is still active

Reactions: Arima-bob

sgtmggjr55

Aug 30, 2007
Yuma
Name
Manuel
Boat
G3 17.5'
Name: Manuel
Availability: Whenever Just need a few days notice
Contact Info: PM - text/call 928-210-0043
Smoke/Drink?: Cigars,
References:
Experience: Offshore (been on all sorts of multi day trips from full day to 3.5) Fresh water bass tournament fisherman

Have everything I need plus more. Always a team player, Pay my share, always bring plenty of food to share with everyone. I will help clean at the end of a day boat and fish.

Reactions: Arima-bob

MikeKilo

Dec 5, 2012
OC
Name
Mike
Boat
In the works
Name: Mike K.
Availability: Monday's and every other Tuesdays (I do not like weekend fishing)
Contact Info: PM or text 714 603 2700
Smoke/Drink?: Don't smoke/Like beers but usually won't drink till after the trip.
References:
Experience: When I started off I used to go on 1/2 and 3/4 days about 4 times a week (didn't work at the time). Did some trips out of Cabo on solo private charters. Now I do 3, 2, 1.5, days or over night trips several times a year. Biggest I've landed is a 240lb BFT. Have also fought multiple tunas for 2hrs because of lighter tackle (don't always win them all). I got the endurance and skill set to fish hard.

Kind of OCD when it comes to cleaning things down, especially when its fresh because it cleans off the easiest. Veteran. Backpacked 19 or so countries. Currently an Air Traffic Controller. Keen eyes: try spotting planes in the sky for a living :p Got hustle in my steps and good intuition about what should be done next. Always pay my share, attended culinary school in my past so if you want me to pack a meal, give me a heads up. I can also clean and fillet fish, I have done hundreds of them. I really want to get to learn the ropes of being a boat owner as I want to get my own sometime in the near future.