RICE BOWL CHARTERS-SHOGUN 3 DAY 8/6-8/9

Shooter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 28, 2003
Goleta, Ca
Visit site
Looks like a great time had by all. What's the deal with the red and white fish tags. Thanks

The Dr.

May 5, 2015
Name
Kenji
Boat
Ranger 521VX
Wow great! Sushi spread and spam mutsubi looks killer! I can't wait for my Rp trip next month!

norcaltunaclub

Mar 18, 2011
SoCal
Name
Doug
Boat
Royal Polaris
Damn...you guys are my new heroes. Well done! I need to jump on this charter....just for the experience. These boys are livin' right!

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Stellar 3 day all around and a ton of fishing time. Gosh I wish I could be in SD right now

Phil

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 5, 2006
Mississippi
Name
Phil
Boat
n/a
….What's the deal with the red and white fish tags…...

Noticed that on a recent RP photo also - maybe they are using tag colors to help separate "processing" versus "take home" fish?? Probably easier than looking for the tail cut when taking fish out of the brine.

Last edited:

picasso

Jul 27, 2009
los angeles
Name
joe
Boat
17 Boston Whaler
….What's the deal with the red and white fish tags…...

Noticed that on a recent RP photo also - maybe they are using tag colors to help separate "processing" versus "take home" fish?? Probably easier than looking for the tail cut when taking fish out of the brine.
The red tags tell the crew that fish is designated for Fisherman's Processing's icy, slushy bins that are located nearby.
The white tag tells the crew that fish is designated for a cart ride up the dock to be sorted by the passengers.