Rhodan vs minn kota gps trolling motor

Joe orosco

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 23, 2017
Name
Joe orosco
Boat
Triton 195cc
I am going to put a 24v 80lbs thrust gps trolling motor on my 20ft cc. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these brands of trolling motors? I'm either going with the rhodan or minn kota terrova. Both with 72 inch shafts. Thanks

Reactions: O’fishal

O’fishal

Jul 11, 2020
Sarasota
Name
Randale J Honaker
Boat
Prowler
I am going to put a 24v 80lbs thrust gps trolling motor on my 20ft cc. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these brands of trolling motors? I'm either going with the rhodan or minn kota terrova. Both with 72 inch shafts. Thanks
SERVICE is a issue with all trolling motors. Rhodan is much better at service but they are smaller and my not have a repair shop near you . Choose the one that has the best and closest service center.

Joe orosco

Well-Known "Member"
Jul 23, 2017
Name
Joe orosco
Boat
Triton 195cc
I
SERVICE is a issue with all trolling motors. Rhodan is much better at service but they are smaller and my not have a repair shop near you . Choose the one that has the best and closest service center.
I went with the minn kota terrova. I have used it 3 times so far and it works great!

af dreamer

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 16, 2007
long beach,ca
Name
tom
Boat
44 luhrs dreamer
I have the Minn Kota and have used it a bunch.If you get the 72in shaft make sure you get the SW mount.Although mine is the 36V 112lb 72in ,the mount that came on it is not good,might be OK for the 80 but you only want to mount it once get the SW mount.It is the number one best thing I put on my boat.The anchor feature is the best.Tom

Reactions: Joe orosco