MannyOjai

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 28, 2019
Oakview
Name
Manny Molina
Boat
SandWish
Does anyone have feed back on this boat and capt crew ? Looking at a 1.5 day trip Thx.

surfgoose

active geezer
Jul 29, 2010
Long Beach, CA, USA
Name
Gary
Boat
whichever has the longest bunk
Really excellent value for the competitive dollar. I usually do a trip each year with them. The only issue for me is they have an excellent bunk room, but the bunks are the standard size. No good for me at 6'7" but if you are a moose like me you can talk with them in advance when you book your trip, and they have one large bunk up forward that is usually used by the crew, and they kindly accommodate me. (It helps if you are known as a good tipper.)

Reactions: AWilliams

MannyOjai

May 28, 2019
Oakview
Name
Manny Molina
Boat
SandWish
Sounds like it’s a really good set up and I’m not tall so a standard size bunk is totally fine with me but that’s good to know I do have a really big buddy who likes to fish and it’s always good to have that possibility there are showers according to their site. That’s good

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
It's a clean well maintained boat but it is high off the water.

Blakeb

Live & Die Fishing
Oct 20, 2013
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Blake
Boat
Some day
Does anyone have feed back on this boat and capt crew ? Looking at a 1.5 day trip Thx.
The Ocean Odyssey is as good as it gets. Rick and Dina make sure there always running a A+ operation. Rick is very fishy and has a excellent crew to make sure everyone is happy and has a helping hand if needed.

For me its a boat i will always ride first before others.