TunaHore

World Champion Boat Ho
Jun 5, 2012
Island
Name
Tuck
Boat
Carolina Dory
I have a favor to ask the brotherhood. Anyone travelling from Westport to Kitsap, especially near Poulsbo and is willing to bring a couple of shoe box size packages I would greatly appreciate it. The beloved Mayor of Westport and his wonderful bride Cindy have a couple of Xtra Tuff boxes that are headed my way.

Alternatively, if anyone has a seat out of Westport in the near future, I could handle the pickup and delivery myself.

Thanks brothers :finger:

-tunahore

Reactions: Devilphish
Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Going down tonight for a tuna/salmon run tomorrow. I can take care of it for ya.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Audi

Tom Cruise crashes the Bimmers.

Reactions: FishPimpII
Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Damnit. Transporter 2 was on yesterday or Sunday even. I'll have to find #1. Pretty sure most his rides were Audi though???

And we wonder how all our threads get off subject...

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
I just drive, don't ask questions... Besides this is merica. I drive a lifted big block Chevy, no use for some metro sexual foreign car...

Reactions: DaKanati
Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
Damnit. Transporter 2 was on yesterday or Sunday even. I'll have to find #1. Pretty sure most his rides were Audi though???

E36 Bimmer!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

FishPimpII

Repowering the boat..
Jul 27, 2009
Seattle, Wa
Name
Jeff Nelson
Boat
255 conquest... needs a name
#1 was beamer and Mercedes. The rest were Audi A8. And Sency was right the only one blown up by package was the BMW.
The coolest was that A8 though.

Upvote 0

TunaHore

World Champion Boat Ho
Jun 5, 2012
Island
Name
Tuck
Boat
Carolina Dory
Thanks guys - and I like Lawerences comment. Maybe we should research and find a thread that stays on topic. I am guessing by percentage, that percentage is low.

I would like to extend a great big thank you to Greg - who has already talked to the mayor and made arrangements for pickup.

you'd think it was mid-winter - nothing intriguing, no espionage. Go catch some tuna or salmon, this thread is unworthy of the drama you fuckers are developing. And unlike with Jason Statham, Greg is welcome to look in the two Xtra Tuff boxes and see the sneakers and low boots, I ordered from Cindy. I decided to give Tuffs another chance.

Upvote 0