irob2

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 26, 2010
S.D
Name
robert
Boat
REEL ADDICTION/STRICTLY BUSINESS
Put a hoe call out and i got a call back about fishishing from (THATGUYJOE) he was such a dick lol . He was on time , paid his way ,helped keep the boat clean , fished hard,and worst of all had a great attitude with tuff fishing. WHAT A DICK!! fished south somewher around the 371 or souh of it for dodos,footballs and some rats we lost huge dodo huge!! Hook on the gaff broke clean in half go figure. Joe had a great time we will do it again soon.

If anybody needs a good hoe thatguyjoe i highly recomend

Reactions: datguyjoe
Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
Nice to hear. Could use. I had the opposite with a neighbor. He doesn't look on hear but herd of epic year. Is all I think I want to try it. Did not offer a dime when I gave a Ben for bait. He brought a cooler. Great looking sub. No you want half. Well I clean our two limits. I say hey I go all the time you want all the meat??? He says sure!! But not thanks. I m thinking this will inspire when we go to Shell. Well between truck n boat 156. I hear birds chirping???? Well I go to his house. He gets out. Grabs his cooler. Says thanks. Let's go again !!! Now being my neighbor (who can turn me in for my big boat n trailer ) he will just NEVER go again!!! But glad you had Joe!!!! I had NO!!!! Lol

Upvote 0

finishright

May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
no good deed goes unpunished

Nice to hear. Could use. I had the opposite with a neighbor. He doesn't look on hear but herd of epic year. Is all I think I want to try it. Did not offer a dime when I gave a Ben for bait. He brought a cooler. Great looking sub. No you want half. Well I clean our two limits. I say hey I go all the time you want all the meat??? He says sure!! But not thanks. I m thinking this will inspire when we go to Shell. Well between truck n boat 156. I hear birds chirping???? Well I go to his house. He gets out. Grabs his cooler. Says thanks. Let's go again !!! Now being my neighbor (who can turn me in for my big boat n trailer ) he will just NEVER go again!!! But glad you had Joe!!!! I had NO!!!! Lol

no good deed goes unpunished

Upvote 0

datguyjoe

Oct 16, 2009
san diego, ca. usa
Name
joe
Boat
n/a
Put a hoe call out and i got a call back about fishishing from (THATGUYJOE) he was such a dick lol . He was on time , paid his way ,helped keep the boat clean , fished hard,and worst of all had a great attitude with tuff fishing. WHAT A DICK!! fished south somewher around the 371 or souh of it for dodos,footballs and some rats we lost huge dodo huge!! Hook on the gaff broke clean in half go figure. Joe had a great time we will do it again soon.

If anybody needs a good hoe thatguyjoe i highly recomend
had a great time bud!

Upvote 0