OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
Little did I know that my longtime fishing buddy got a little frustrated using the clicker last season while bringing in a troll fish and used his pliers to ease his frustration, then forgot to tell me that it had come off and fell into the scupper and beyond. I go to the Avet site and see clicker knobs for the newer models but am unsure if those are compatible. I emailed Avet a couple of times but no response. The original part# EXW402-003 doesn't come up on Avet's website and I don't want to order a $15 replacement that works on the newer models if it's not compatible. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
Mar 27, 2013
Alaska
Name
JAM
Boat
Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
You have to call them to order anyway so you can confirm then. The website is not live for online ordering. I wish it were. Been that way for a long time.

momaguro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 23, 2011
Pacific Beach
Name
David
Boat
Pequod
Ah, first world problem!

Hi Wayne, hope you get your trolling reel fixed asap. Avet has nice phone manners, at least pre-plandemic the did.

David

politadisa

Apr 30, 2020
FRANCE
Name
poliha
Boat
Boat
EXW402-003 doesn't come up on Avet's website and I don't want to order a $15 replacement that works on the newer models if it's not compatible. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks. Kodi nox

Last edited:

AKSalmon

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
The new clicker knob does not fit the older reels.