skiff
Upvote 0

Skeeter Nate

Mar 21, 2015
Name
Nate
Boat
Skeeter
I just signed all of them at Faith Armory in Temecula. The guy told me they need 285 thousand signatures in two weeks so go now

Reactions: Bigpondonly
Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Yep, a short window but with 3 million gun owners in Cal at min we stand a chance. Save your rights people.

Upvote 0

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
Apr 5, 2006
San Diego, CA
Name
Mike
Boat
Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
I know that MANY of my friends WILL sign. This is important people!

Don't think this is just an NRA thing -- this is a complete and unconstitutional overreach that was pushed through with NO CHANCE of opposition. Let your voices be heard for once. It may be your last chance to do so. I for one don't like to get railroaded without any chance of being heard.

Furthermore, it's time to repeal stupid laws and recall many idiots in office.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Ares armor in national city.If your close by stop in and sign the petitions.

Reactions: Bigpondonly
Upvote 0

MJB

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 19, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    sold it!!
    This is a tricky one if they reach the 360k by Aug 29 then it's on this year's ballot which is not the best choice....if they get all of them by 9/29 then it will go on the 2017 or 2018 and it stops the signed laws from going into effect untill after the vote.
    I know we will reach the number but we need to play this smart. If it goes on this year's ballot we may not get enough votes to pass it's better if we pick a non presidential year with less voters (libs) we will have a better chance to pass it if the gun owners get out to vote. Not to mention how many ballot measures their are this year we don't need the people that see guns and just say no without really understanding the big picture. Plus if it's a year or two away we can raise money to get the word out as of right now their's no way we could get the word out in our favor....just a heads up

Reactions: meangreen75
    Upvote 0

matt86m

Not worthy of a Title
    Apr 6, 2010
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    20' Tiara Pursuit
    Went to Turners in Fountain Valley today and signed.

There is a table just inside the door with a volunteer there.

Thank whoever is sitting there.

Upvote 0

Shark Meat

Diehard/Determined CAPT
    Apr 5, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Glacier Bay 2670 Isle Runner - Shark Meat II
    This is a tricky one if they reach the 360k by Aug 29 then it's on this year's ballot which is not the best choice....if they get all of them by 9/29 then it will go on the 2017 or 2018 and it stops the signed laws from going into effect untill after the vote.
    I know we will reach the number but we need to play this smart. If it goes on this year's ballot we may not get enough votes to pass it's better if we pick a non presidential year with less voters (libs) we will have a better chance to pass it if the gun owners get out to vote. Not to mention how many ballot measures their are this year we don't need the people that see guns and just say no without really understanding the big picture. Plus if it's a year or two away we can raise money to get the word out as of right now their's no way we could get the word out in our favor....just a heads up

Can someone please confirm if this is true... if it is then waiting may be the best option to delay these stupid laws from taking effect and provide the greatest impact.

Upvote 0

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
    Jul 1, 2005
    Tustin
    Name
    Kris
    Boat
    Mike's
    When you guys sign, make sure you are signing the form for the county you are registered to vote in. You can tell at the top of each petition there should be a blank line for the county.

Also, keep all your ink within the box, and don't let your zip code drift into the empty column on the right of the paper. Errors like that could void the whole petition and the ~20 other signatures on it.

Upvote 0