Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
You are welcome to post LEGITIMATE questions regarding someone's ad or helpful information regarding the boat or ad.

KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF.

If you don't like the price, condition or anything else, KEEP YOUR YAP SHUT.

Thank you.

TonyT

Jul 18, 2011
Temecula, CA
Name
Tony Tate
Boat
Orca
I would like to put my boat up for sale on BD. I am a newbee here.

Can anyone help me get the listing / photos up?

Thanks,

TonyT

drbk

OceanBuilder
Jun 3, 2007
Dana Point CA
Name
Bob
Boat
23' CC 'Trapshooter'
I too would like to list my 23' CC, but ea time hit 'post new thread' link under New Forums, it says no access. What's happening, please?

bus kid

rebmem nwonk llew
Feb 8, 2009
www.spacex.com
Name
David
Boat
Skipjack 20 open
Ali, to tell us, "Keep your yap shut" is rather insaulting. Just because you are a mediator or what ever. Who are you to say something like that? Do you know who you are talking to?? A huge group of AMERICANS. You might want to apolgize to all of us. No need to be on a power trip just because your "the Bloodydeck guy". BFD.... & if we all pulled off this site you would not have a job. Oh, wait, this is`nt your job. You Volunteer for this???
Paul B.
Nice 8th post maybe your 9th should be who is Ali anyway. Its not like you pay more for the bandwidth then he does right?

Reactions: Ryan Valterria

Blackfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 20, 2005
Monroeville
Name
Boat
toy
Love it!!!!! I agree with your sarcasm Sluester.

So, I can only say things that are nice? Not nessasarally the truth, but just as long as it is nice? Sounds kinda Communistic. If I see something & I want to make a comment, we are all adults here, right? I am going to speek my mind. (& I am sure someone will say something about this)
I do have a life & I live in the good o`l USA, so if you post a pice of shit & want top dollar or something like that, wise up, your going to get put in check or check mate. That is what makes this country so awesome. & Just because you bought it new in 1971 & put money into it to keep it going, does not mean you can get the same $ for it now, now that you have used the crap out of it. I can see if you restored it, you know, kinda like an old car, restored from the tires up.
Ali, to tell us, "Keep your yap shut" is rather insaulting. Just because you are a mediator or what ever. Who are you to say something like that? Do you know who you are talking to?? A huge group of AMERICANS. You might want to apolgize to all of us. No need to be on a power trip just because your "the Bloodydeck guy". BFD.... & if we all pulled off this site you would not have a job. Oh, wait, this is`nt your job. You Volunteer for this???
If someone posts something offencive, please, don`t get your panties in a wad or cry. Just move on, because, to someone else it might be just what they were thinking too, but were just a cowerd & could not speek out. I am sure someone would like to say something about being told to "Keep your yap shut" but just too scared to say anything.
I apolgize for the bad gramer & miss spelled words. I just wipped this little note out. I am sure this will get deleted.

Paul B.
Hahahaha, it`s not the amount of posts, it`s the quality & what you do with it.
Oh, you got me there. Mr 7hundred something.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This should get good....something tells me paul is on his way out. LMAO.

Hey Paul, just a FYI...Ali owns this site. So he can tell you to go fuck your self, he can ban you and because this is America, and since he OWNS this web site, he can do it with a smile on his face.

I just subscribed to this thread...maybe it will stay open long enough that i can finish my coke and fries and have a good read at the same time.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"

bus kid

rebmem nwonk llew
Feb 8, 2009
www.spacex.com
Name
David
Boat
Skipjack 20 open
Hahahaha, it`s not the amount of posts, it`s the quality & what you do with it.
Oh, you got me there. Mr 7hundred something.
Yes your post was "quality" show up not knowing WTF is going on, and bash the guy who gives you the opportunity to speak your mind. Post counts dont mean squat, I agree, except that after a few,obviously more then 10, you kinda have a idea of how things work. :hali_olutta:

hay Frank stop thread jacking..:finger:

Pau Hana

Fish murderer
Mar 31, 2003
In the beautiful Pacific NW- Seattle, WA
Name
Pete
Boat
Pau Hana
Love it!!!!! I agree with your sarcasm Sluester.

So, I can only say things that are nice? Not nessasarally the truth, but just as long as it is nice? Sounds kinda Communistic. If I see something & I want to make a comment, we are all adults here, right? I am going to speek my mind. (& I am sure someone will say something about this)
I do have a life & I live in the good o`l USA, so if you post a pice of shit & want top dollar or something like that, wise up, your going to get put in check or check mate. That is what makes this country so awesome. & Just because you bought it new in 1971 & put money into it to keep it going, does not mean you can get the same $ for it now, now that you have used the crap out of it. I can see if you restored it, you know, kinda like an old car, restored from the tires up.
If someone posts something offencive, please, don`t get your panties in a wad or cry. Just move on, because, to someone else it might be just what they were thinking too, but were just a cowerd & could not speek out. I am sure someone would like to say something about being told to "Keep your yap shut" but just too scared to say anything.
I apolgize for the bad gramer & miss spelled words. I just wipped this little note out. I am sure this will get deleted.

Paul B.
Thats ok. I am a member on a few other sites as well. Hens the 8/9 posts. Some people don`t like to hear the truth, even if the OWN the site. Plus, I am not saying anything bad about him. I am sure he is a nice guy, but just because you own something dos`nt mean you can be rude & talk down to people.
Grabbing a beer- this ought to be good......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hali_olutta:

Truth is relative, and this isn't a democracy- call it an Aliocracy. Privately owned, and not covered under any free speech BS. You wanna play here- follow the rules. Ain't so hard to understand......

bus kid

rebmem nwonk llew
Feb 8, 2009
www.spacex.com
Name
David
Boat
Skipjack 20 open
Ok, You win. Now save IT.

Just for the record I was not bashing Ali. Maybe the profesionalism he carried out in his post in regaurd to peoples opinion & such & what to do with it. Kinda like you with yours. So Ali gave you the opportunity to talk to me. Think not. Maybe he put this site together, And I commend that, but thier a dime a dozen. You made your point & I did not know Ali was the site owner, so now what? Are you going to harass me now. Oh, thats cool.
I am sure Ali can speek for himself. So shut your yap! If he kicks me off this site, so be it. I was looking to perchase a boat. I can look else were. Possablely to bad for someone on this site. I may have perchased thier boat from here.
Also, I have been on this site for years, just not a "member". But the only way to get in touch with someone selling a boat is to become a member. Got it???
Now mind your own business & go fishing or something.
LET IT GO.

WWW.BOATTRADER.COM
Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.