Reloading/Bullet info

Ricsen

Apr 16, 2015
Name
Rich
Boat
Robalo 260 CC
I know some of you probably have this info, but wanted to get it to those who don’t. Put in an order for 7,500 bullets of various calibers last month from Missouri Bullet Company. I’ve been buying from them for years. Received the last shipment recently. If you’re looking for cast lead bullets at a low price, I’d suggest taking a look at their website. They use US Postal Service flat rate for shipping, so prices are low. (Postman doesn’t care too much for carrying the boxes to your door though). They have a large selection of calibers, bullet weights, etc. Also have a choice of bullet hardness depending on what you load. They have discounts for law enforcement, military and shooting clubs. Take a look at their huge list of shooting clubs, because yours might be listed on there.
Wanted to get the info out to you other reloaders to take a look at their website if interested. Good shooting all.

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    But where are the primers besides flippers at gouging prices?
    Is that still an issue? I've been hoarding for so long I forgot.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
  • Mar 4, 2005
    Clairemont
    Name
    AGGRO
    Boat
    skiff
    Jason, I'll keep an eye out. I know you shoot a lot of shotgun. I shoot just enough to keep a couple hundred primers around. I wish I cleared out bass pro now when I was in there in Vegas.

Upvote 0