Calis

Salish for "Kingfisher"
Sep 16, 2011
Blaine/Washington
Name
Bill
Boat
Bayliner 2855 Ciera
OK Just came back from cleaning out my Dad's shop/garage and now I am going thru my Reloading and Boat areas of my Shop/Garage.
I quite of bit of stuff to make room, for winter projects. This stuff needs good homes, and can't think of anybody better then the Brethren here!!!! I am holding out on listing specifically the reloading stuff for a few days I have a very local BD brother who I promised first shot at, but if he declines then you guys get the second shot.
Here's my list of stuff:
STUFF FOR SALE:

OUTBOARD:

1975 Mercury 20 HP Model 200 24” extra long shaft Rope start W electric wiring harness for electric start, I inherited this one, supposedly a real good runner but I have not had it running or on anything to run it, I do not have a gas tank for it. It too, was well taken care of and well maintained. Again I am the second owner/ first being in-law. Just a little work and it will be a workhorse for someone. 425.00

BOAT STUFF:

4 8 1/2 " X 27" Teal blue boat fenders/buoys These are BRAND new, never been on a boat, and in mint shape, ready to go. These are the BIG BOY FENDERS 25 apiece or 85 for the set of 4

Misc Buoys: Taylor made and Sevlor. All used in nice shape, some need minor cleaning, all hold air great. Assorted prices, depending upon size and package deals.

2 Taylor made stainless steel wire fender baskets. These also are brand new and never been installed. These are there older design (models 32137, 32139, 32131) I have all the hardware and directions. They are not in boxes they are open and loose. Perfect shape though They look to be for smaller 5-11 diameter inch bumpers These are very pricey new, 40.00 each or 75.00 for the pair

2 sets of scotty dual pole holder down rigger brackets. Again these are also brand new and have never been installed. These are THE OLD STYLE #247 brackets, no plastic or thermo bullshit, these are the anodized/powder coated metal brackets that go under your mounts then extend out to fit the scotty powerlock pole holder brackets and removable rod holders. These come with the the 4 scotty powerlock “ORCA” rod holder brackets and pole holders in black, (these are 100.00 alone) the 4 metal brackets are also black. Everything is brand new, never used 50.00 each or 80.00 for the both.

ANCHORS: Three Danforth, Anchors. One 8lb, one 16lb, one 46 lb.

RELOADING AND GUN STUFF:
Will be listing a bunch of brass and reloading stuff (Brass, Bullets, Die}

Will also be listing some gun project stuff, Couple of rifle barrels, and a left handed action project

OTHER MISC STUFF:

Dodge Caravan Rear axle, Trailer AXLE project: Complete Dodge caravan Rear axle, Tire to tire and everything in between In excellent shape. Complete tire to tire, bought for a trailer project that never materialized. Rated at 3500 lbs capacity, tires are like brand new.This is an ideal set-up to make a utility trailer, the Dodge Caravan platform has mounting pads to run your springs and frames, common parts and lug pattern for cheap upkeep. 275.00.

I have some shop/farm/industrial equipment

Industrial Paint Gun parts cleaner 50.00

Drill press project 20.00

Industrial Heavy -Duty AirCo Arc Welder Model 1.8ADT-2P with extras 325.00

Large Bandsaw 175.00

Two sets of car ramps/stands 20.00 / 45.00

Pics to follow.
Open to trades/swaps

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Interested in left hand action please....barrels too if they match action

Last edited:

RGS

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 16, 2012
Poulsbo, Wa
Name
Rob
Boat
16' HiLaker & 24' Fiberform
Depending on what reloading equipment and brass I would be interested.

wood2turn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 17, 2009
Oak Harbor, WA
Name
Terry
Boat
14’ Sterling Sea Skiff - Gypsy Queen
Interested in reloading equipment...