Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
That one is a lot nicer than mine, but I can see the similarities. Do you have any pics of the interior? I need ideas!

Upvote 0

clelandracing

The Masterbaiter
Jul 11, 2010
Colton, California USA
Name
Shane
Boat
Bayliner 2655 sunbridge, Skipjack 25
found a few on the laptop.

Attachments

• mmmm.jpg
    mmmm.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 62
  • mmmmm.JPG
    mmmmm.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 61
  • mmmmmm.jpg
    mmmmmm.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 61
  • mmmmmmm.JPG
    mmmmmmm.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 58
  • mphoto.JPG
    mphoto.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I could use some advice on wood. I'm going to start in this boat after the holidays, and start rebuilding the interior and exterior wood. I could use some some suggestions on wood type and finish.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Everything! I'm not a "wood" guy. I'm good with mechanical stuff, but I need some help with wood selection and finish.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I guess I need to be more specific. I'm replacing almost all the wood that isn't glassed in already. Nothing below the water line, but some of it is for bracing, some of it is for looks/minor function and interior wood. I want to build a seat/bench/table in the cabin, and build a galley.

Upvote 0

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
I'm not a "wood" guy. I'm good with mechanical stuff, but I need some help with wood selection and finish.

I guess I need to be more specific. I'm replacing almost all the wood that isn't glassed in already. Nothing below the water line, but some of it is for bracing, some of it is for looks/minor function and interior wood. I want to build a seat/bench/table in the cabin, and build a galley.

YouTube might be of some help here.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Well, I'm throwing in the towel on this project. It's not that the boat is a loss, but I bought a skipjack. The Reinell here will be going up for sale, or salvaged for parts. If anyone is interested, I'm willing to deal.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Power plant is probably the worst off. New engine and outdrive are in need. If I don't find a buyer for the Reinell, I might drop that power plant in it.

Upvote 0