JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
The final week of the 007 (sson to be called W00 WHO) is here. Of course the Army has other plans for that day (2 weeks of training my young pilots how to fly and fight in Afghanistan) on the Big Island.The refit took longer than expected (rookie mistake) but she's in a place where I can keep her in great condition with minimal stress and elbow grease. When I finally get back I hope to finally be a contributor to the FISH CATCHING section. Been a double edged sword reading about all the epic fishing days while I've been away. CPT Don and Pat with all I've read lately you're invited to fish the W00 WHO up on the NS (my dime of course). Tight Lines everyone.

v/r Joe

AKEMI TOO

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 20, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
Name
Steven
Boat
21 Seaswirl Stripper W/A
That much sweeter when you finally get out and hook your first fish. Anyway the weather's not the best right now.

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
The final week of the 007 (sson to be called W00 WHO) is here. Of course the Army has other plans for that day (2 weeks of training my young pilots how to fly and fight in Afghanistan) on the Big Island.The refit took longer than expected (rookie mistake) but she's in a place where I can keep her in great condition with minimal stress and elbow grease. When I finally get back I hope to finally be a contributor to the FISH CATCHING section. Been a double edged sword reading about all the epic fishing days while I've been away. CPT Don and Pat with all I've read lately you're invited to fish the W00 WHO up on the NS (my dime of course). Tight Lines everyone.

v/r Joe
Joe, The Roland Family and the new "Woo Who",
Glad to see you are both going to have some time to fish and more importantly are nearing completion on the new ride. Someday you'll have to share the work done.
GOAL= reduce flight hours...increase float (fish killin') hours.

Aloha
Pat

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Pat,
I was finally able to get in and get everything up to speed. Started with the Crusaders (new water, fuel pumps, carbs, hoses, zincs, boiled out the heat exchangers etc). All boat hoses and clamps replaced. Installed BEP 3 battery system all new wiring and batteries. Moved to the cockpit deck which had a soft spot once we pulled it out and looked all the wood showed signs of intrusion (pulled all wood replaced with 3/8 marine and resealed and fiberglassed) solid as a rock. Installed hand rails along top so Lil Joe doesn't go for a swim when he throws the anchor. New spreader and cockpit lights. Replaced hatch struts. Installed PSS dripless shafts (old ones were a bitch to tighten and repack without pulling up the deck, now a dry bilge) Installed a dual Garmin 740S touchscreen system with a 1KW thru hull (scariest 4" hole I've ever drilled). Reads bottom and marks fish awesome (original owner had a transom mount, not really the thing for twin inboards). New Fusion IPOD capable stereo. Now she's where normal maintenance and care will keep her out on the water not on the hard.

v/r joe

captdon1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
JOE LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOURSELF A SWEET FISHING MACHINE!! THANKS FOR THE INVITE, WHEN THE YELLOW SICKLES START SHOWING UP WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND RUMBLE
:fighting0061:

ALOHA CAPTDON