wtrbrdm

1143 Miles From The Landing
Apr 5, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Name
Ben
Boat
The X
Welp......got the first 2 back the other day and the 3rd is out for delivery by FedEx today.

I'll keep details to myself....but holy shit.

I work closely with a lot of companies in the firearm industry and am constantly amazed at how shitty some company customer service is. I'll tell you outright, that if some manufacturers adopted the Accurate customer service model, they'd be much more successful.

Turn around time was only 3 - 4 weeks on all ATDs.

ATD30T - Service, new Extreme knob and lug blanks installed was my request. They fixed 2 bearings that were going out and a new tension cam as well.
ATD12T - Service, Super 12 treatment, Extreme knob and lug blanks installed was my request. They also installed a new tension cam.
ATD12T - Service, Super 12 treatment, Extreme knob and lug blanks installed was my request. They also replaced every bearing and some springs....as well as a new tension cam.

Like I said above, I'll keep the cost between myself and Accurate....but man was I shocked (in a good way) at my final bill.....incredible. Let's just say that my 3 smaller reels (Avets) may be listed in the classifieds pretty soon.

The only thing they missed (and it was my fault because I was a bit wishy washy on the request) was to take the high speeded 30 and put it back to stock. I'm actually glad they left it high speeded...as I had a change of heart right as they were shipping them back... No harm no foul and it worked out in the end.

Thanks to the guys and gals at Accurate...you made my day.

stank

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 16, 2005
Bangkok
Name
Dave
Boat
None
They've always treated me right with my BX2s.

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Me too...excellent customer service...dealt with Al & Wil!

levar77

Nov 2, 2020
FRANCE
Name
kitpa
Boat
Boat
The only thing they missed (and it was my fault because I was a bit wishy washy on the request) was to take the high speeded 30 and p ut it back to stock. I'm actually glad they left it high speeded...as I had a change of heart right as they were shipping them back... No harm no foul and it worked out in the end. Nox Vidmate VLC