May 25, 2007
Osaka, Japan
www.bigbait.jp
Name
Capt. G
Boat
黒潮No.2
Expensive, at the very least.

Why not simply use two part epoxy that is specifically made for rod building?
I currently use eight different types of two part epoxy...and while I am not a chemist, it is very easy to see all are different, and all have their specific applications.

Not saying that your info is not appreciated...choices are always good to look at...but with it costing only a few cents to glue on a reel seat, I seen no reason to search for a non rod building product that is may or may not be cheaper.

Click to view larger image
Epoxy Resin Glue None Sagging High Strength 64oz. kit

| Add to Watch list
Seller information
polymerproducts (9867 )
99.8% Positive feedback
Save this seller
See other items
Visit store: Polymer Products
Item condition:New
Quantity:
More than 10 available / 144 sold
Price:US $29.55
Add to cart
Add to Watch list
Shipping: $56.08 USPS Priority Mail International | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

Item location:
Ontario, California, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide
Delivery:
Estimated Delivery within 8-12 business days
Seller ships within 2 days after receiving cleared payment.
Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing.
Payments:
| See details
Returns:
7 days money back, buyer pays return shipping | Read details

Ken Preston

Almost A Member
Sep 12, 2010
Pasadena, Maryland, USA
I've used this product. It's quite good. The only thing I don't like about it is the shape of the containers. They're taller than wide & I get the stuff all over my hand when pulling it out of the jars. Should note they also have a product called "Max Seal" that works really well as a color preserver that's sold in larger volumes than "normal" CP

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
The shipping was alot more reasonable within the united states. As far as rod building epoxy goes yes some have special purposes and may lubricate or dry within a specific amount of time. But they basically all do the same thing glue the rod together, as far as the price of it seems to come in alot cheaper than most of the other stuff I have seen that is for rod building. And from what I have seen as far as results with using it, it works as good as anything I have bought from rod building suppliers.