rx381

Almost A Member
Sep 10, 2009
corona, ca, usa
Name
jose
Boat Name
34 foot boat that i wish i had
What’s your fav reel cover for your accurate reels? If it’s the accurate reel cover, where is the best place to get them?

Upvote 0

abj5150

Service Manager, Advisor and Customer Support.
Advertiser
  • Sep 18, 2012
    USA
    Name
    Al
    Boat Name
    Whatever I can get on
    What’s your fav reel cover for your accurate reels? If it’s the accurate reel cover, where is the best place to get them?
    You can check the Accurate website for the size you need for your reel and order directly from Accurate via the web. The Accurate neoprene cover is as good or better than any I have seen on the market and I own several reel covers, some from other manufacturers.

Upvote 0

rx381

Almost A Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    corona, ca, usa
    Name
    jose
    Boat Name
    34 foot boat that i wish i had
    You can check the Accurate website for the size you need for your reel and order directly from Accurate via the web. The Accurate neoprene cover is as good or better than any I have seen on the market and I own several reel covers, some from other manufacturers.
    Hey Al, is it possible to order online and do a will call pickup? And I want that tuna tails olive trucker hat. Website says sold out. Any eta to get it back on stock?

Upvote 0

abj5150

Service Manager, Advisor and Customer Support.
    Advertiser
  • Sep 18, 2012
    USA
    Name
    Al
    Boat Name
    Whatever I can get on
    Hey Al, is it possible to order online and do a will call pickup? And I want that tuna tails olive trucker hat. Website says sold out. Any eta to get it back on stock?
    Not sure about the hat. Stop by and see me.

Upvote 0

kayakbeast33

Haven't posted enough yet
  • Mar 9, 2012
    buena park CA
    Name
    steven
    Boat Name
    Almost time
    Every fishing show, I get the phenix neopreme ones (they are pretty much the same) but they are 3 for $20. I buy expensive reels (Accurate) but cheap out when it comes to the covers.
    Same... all my accurates are rocking phenix covers.

Upvote 0

Latest posts