kayakbeast33

Haven't posted enough yet
Mar 9, 2012
buena park CA
Name
steven
Boat
Almost time
Hey BD I have officially out grown my trusty old bass pro reel bag and looking to upgrade. What reel bag/case do you use. I have 7 reels and looking to possibly add one more before my next trip. Let me know of you have any recommendations. Thanks

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Hey BD I have officially out grown my trusty old bass pro reel bag and looking to upgrade. What reel bag/case do you use. I have 7 reels and looking to possibly add one more before my next trip. Let me know of you have any recommendations. Thanks
My son found me a new large
Shimano reel bag,
That are hard to find,
But are really nice .

Reactions: kayakbeast33

Paulo Grandez

Sep 28, 2014
Name
Paulo
Boat
N/A
I've always used a Okuma backpack and it worked out great for me but last season I started using a yeti bucket and I'm glad I did. The bucket holds everything I need and room for my jacket and I always have a place to sit and a place to put my rod while we're moving locations so now I don't have to put in the trash can like I used to always do.

Reactions: kayakbeast33

wtrbrdm

1143 Miles From The Landing
Apr 5, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Name
Ben
Boat
The X
Hands down the Avet bag. Tons of adjustable room inside via dividers. One large pocket on each end and a large zipper pocket on top. The top pocket can hold a large tray or, as I do, use it to hold the large zipper packs of fluoro and all of my wind-ons....