***REDUCED PRICES*** CUSTOMIZED LEFTY ACCURATE BX600 & SMITH AMJ 52EX CUSTOM ACID WRAP(JDM JIG ROD)

wwen

Jig & Pop
Aug 19, 2014
La Costa/Carlsbad
Name
Edward
Boat
One day
Bump.
Will trade for Daiwa Isla/Catalina 5000 (HG/LG) or (equivalent amount of Halco Max 130, Topwater Swimbaits/Poppers (70-90g), Japanese jigs). Need stuff to actually fish with too much jigging gear. Hope some one else can out this fine equipment to good use!

This setup would make a sweet setup for yellowtail. People in NZ catch 50-100+ lb yellowtails on similar setups and on headboats too. Surprise more guys on west coast haven't picked up on it.

Customized Accurate BX600 4:1 (lefty)
w/black custom Accurate Power handle (much longer than stock handle provides way more torque) and sealed AR bearing (seals prevent AR bearing failures) from Accurate DFS. It is spooled with 125 yards of JBHC100 spliced to 450 yards 80lb Daiwa Braid. Just found I really prefer right hand reels much more. This actually one of my favorite reels. I just bought a righty Accurate and need to sell this one. $$415
Reduce to $400
Reduced to $375 .

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Smith AMJ 52ex Acid Wrap custom by JPR..
The rod is 5'2.5". It is a Made in Japan high end jigging rod. The rod only comes as spinning from the factory so you have to get it custom wrapped for conv/spiral ; it is to be used with a conventional reel. The factory has stopped producing the blanks as they were limited production so you can't even get em spiral wrapped anymore. The rod is brand new was meant for my stepbro but he doesn't fish anymore.
The rod is rated for 14kg of drag ~31 lbs and it's a Pe5-8 rod. IT WEIGHS only 9.8 oz!!! The bend is moderate-fast action. The rated jig range is 200-400g. The ideal jig range is 170-350g from my experience with the spinning model. We fish the spinning Smith AMJ 52ex rod all the time, but just got too many conv/spiral wrap jig rods.$395 .
Reduce to $380
Reduce to $345

Reduce to

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

***PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED AGAIN***

Text 832-691-5976

Last edited:

priapism26ft

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 20, 2008
CA.
Name
Bob perry
Boat
26ft Radon
I have a trinidad tn40 (gold) I would trade for your hxj and I will pay shipping both ways.

TheDifference

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 23, 2015
Las Vegas
Name
Blaine De Brouwer
Boat
Royal Star
Did you buy the Raptor new? Why did you need it serviced?

Thank you

wwen

Jig & Pop
Aug 19, 2014
La Costa/Carlsbad
Name
Edward
Boat
One day
Hi,
So sorry for my ridiculously late response I have not looked at my BST thread for a long time. I just dug it up today to bump it. I got the Avet Hxj raptor serviced because I decided to just send it in with my other Avet.i bought the raptor new.
Are you still interested?