oceanjake

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 10, 2005
Long Beach
Name
Jake
Boat
60' hatteras enclosed bridge
Stainless 15-rod rack, heavily built and TIG welded with heavy walled tube and ready to install. Mounting plates are solid 3/8" 316 stainless. I make these things as a hobby and normally sell for $125/tube. Due to the thick plate this actually cost more than usual to build. EDIT for reduced price of $1400. Let me know if interested. PM or call Jake at 3109238570. Thanks!

edit: if you have already PM’d me on this, please do so again as it was on an incorrect account I no longer have access too. Sorry!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

oceanjake

May 10, 2005
Long Beach
Name
Jake
Boat
60' hatteras enclosed bridge
Tough times out there for people. Sitting in my shop is not doing this thing any good either. Price reduced to $1500. I’m getting bored and once I clear this out I can justify building another for my sanity:)

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
If any of you are even considering adding rocket launchers to your top, I can testify his work is top notch. We put this same unit on my buddies boat and it looks like a new Rolex on your wrist. Best of all Jake is a straight shooter and pleasure to work with.

Reactions: oceanjake

Steveo77

Steveo77
Apr 22, 2012
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Name
Steve
Boat
Grumpy
If any of you are even considering adding rocket launchers to your top, I can testify his work is top notch. We put this same unit on my buddies boat and it looks like a new Rolex on your wrist. Best of all Jake is a straight shooter and pleasure to work with.
X2
Jake built these for me and I couldn’t be happier with them. It was a pleasure dealing with him too
0F9A0F8A-733F-495E-9A8C-89550502A142.jpeg