surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Redondo Beach Sportfishing has taken over the bait-catching operation as well as the sportfishing boats. The last time that I was on the Navegante a couple of weeks ago we had excellent sardines, they just scooped them up from the baitboat tied alongside. I'm going again next Friday and expect a similar situation.

If you were asking about getting bait for your private boat, I don't know. Give them a call, 310-372-2111.

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
    Jun 22, 2006
    Garden Grove
    Name
    Gerry
    Boat
    One that floats
    Redondo Beach Sportfishing has taken over the bait-catching operation as well as the sportfishing boats. The last time that I was on the Navegante a couple of weeks ago we had excellent sardines, they just scooped them up from the baitboat tied alongside. I'm going again next Friday and expect a similar situation.

If you were asking about getting bait for your private boat, I don't know. Give them a call, 310-372-2111.
    Thanks for the information,
    I’m leaving tonight for a 2 day ,
    On Navegante .

Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Go get them! I was very impressed with the Navegante. Good food, too, although the galley layout was strange to me. Good crew. I'm booked on a couple more trips, limited-load day trips focusing on jig fishing.

Reactions: jer dog
    Upvote 0

onehottip

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 8, 2006
    So cal
    Name
    Guerms
    Boat
    18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
    That boat was a fishy boat in SD for many years !

Upvote 0