CURRY

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 23, 2015
AZ
Name
DC
Boat
I wish
I am looking for the RED color Shimano terez rod. Anyone know if any tackle shop in cali might have them?

Thank you for your help in advance.

dota9

Mar 18, 2012
fontana
Name
long
Boat
outcast prowler
It's a sweet rod especially the slick butt version in red! Supposed they discontinued the color but you might want to try west marine they might have some unsold somewhere... I've met a person on the jetty with a red model but a waxwing spec with a cork grip and he was asking 200 I told him nvm

CURRY

Feb 23, 2015
AZ
Name
DC
Boat
I wish
It's a sweet rod especially the slick butt version in red! Supposed they discontinued the color but you might want to try west marine they might have some unsold somewhere... I've met a person on the jetty with a red model but a waxwing spec with a cork grip and he was asking 200 I told him nvm
Thank you dota9..
I try calling them but the worker were not very helpful. I was told they won't discontinued the red terez but my sources was wrong.

FishShimano

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 20, 2015
Charleston, SC
Name
Kurt Mazurek
Boat
N/A
CURRY- The red version has been discontinued. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to track specific inventory of each retailer. There might still be a few around out there, but you'll just have to call around. Good luck!

BloodyL

Throwing everything I got
Jan 4, 2009
Placentia
Name
Mick
Boat
The Beach
Hi's tackle in frisco

CURRY

Feb 23, 2015
AZ
Name
DC
Boat
I wish
CURRY- The red version has been discontinued. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to track specific inventory of each retailer. There might still be a few around out there, but you'll just have to call around. Good luck!
Thank you Kurt.. I will call around..

Pauleye

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 21, 2011
Hartford, CT
Name
Paul
Boat
22 Grady
I have a red 7' MH spinner that I bought along with a white one. I use the white and the red collects dust. It's new condition. I probably could part with it. PM me if you are interested.

Reactions: CdxxBeast

CURRY

Feb 23, 2015
AZ
Name
DC
Boat
I wish
I have a red 7' MH spinner that I bought along with a white one. I use the white and the red collects dust. It's new condition. I probably could part with it. PM me if you are interested.
Thank you but I'm not looking for spinning..