Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Red Rooster just had 3 spots open up on a 5 day. They will be fishing Guadalupe Island. Trip Price $2220 ...... Surcharge for Guadalupe $450 Last day to book July 29th. I am taking 1 spot if I get ahold of Maria in the office. So 2 spots open.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Booked and ready for the Lupe. Still unpacking from my 7 day. Only been home for a couple of days. See everyone onboard the Rooster. 2 spots left. Fishing is on fire at the Lupe. Read the American Angler and the Red Roosters reports from the Lupe. Outstanding fishing.

Last edited:
Artois
Artois
You are a fishing hero. Glad to say I fished with you 2-3 years ago. They need to rename the Rooster after you. Maybe Rooster Pop.:-)

Yellowtail Dan

• Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    Booked and ready for the Lupe. Still unpacking from my 7 day. Only been home for a couple of days. See everyone onboard the Rooster. 2 spots left. Fishing is on fire at the Lupe. Reed the American Angler and the Red Roosters reports from the Lupe. Outstanding fishing.
    We’ll be there waiting for you Soda. I leave on the AA on the 1st for 6 days of fun in the sun. Have a great trip

Upvote 0

Tar Pit

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Mar 7, 2006
    Reno NV
    Name
    Friend of Bucko Shaw
    Boat
    None.
    So you get 2 maybe 2.5 days fishing time?

Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    I fished a 5 day to the lupe. No GWS, 2 tuna boils spotted, no kite fish, no bites, nothing. Fishing rules. I worked my ass off to save for that trip. Had a great time. Wish the lady would have shown me her goods though.

Upvote 0

TOTW

Time On The Water
    Dec 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Name
    Chris L
    Boat
    Leo's
    Probably arrive around 2 PM day after departure, fish two whole days after that initial warm up in the afternoon, fish until around 9 AM the next day, and boogie for Ensenada. Given the recent reports, this should be ample time to take care of business. One trip on the RP, we were first out at FL on a Friday morning, got to Ensenada, checked in, and were metering in the shallows at 7 AM on Saturday morning. So, if they hammer it, you can get another full day in there.

Upvote 0

tommysdad

May 14, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    We did a July 5-day on the RR3 a couple of years ago (2018) that went to Guadalupe. Semi-fished our way down to the Island; spent two solid days (of really tremendous) fishing at Guadalupe, then paddy-hopped our way back to Ensenada.
    So, 2 to 2.5 seems about right.
    Yes, the check-in/out in Ensenada cuts into a lot of a 5-day; but it was WELL worth it, for our trip.

Reactions: TOTW

ChicoBob

• Mar 10, 2018
    Chico, CA
    Name
    Robert Wiechert
    Boat
    North River
    Have a great trip! Can't wait for the RR lll Larry Brown 5 day leaving August 29! I will be looking for another great report. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Soda Pop
    Upvote 0