ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Well that is a recognized face...

Yah it is :)

Top level.

Experienced LR captains who decide to run thier own boats in the 1-3 day range do very well and run a tight pro operation is the standard

Aloha Spirit, New Lo An, Pacific Dawn, Fortune. To name some

Reactions: Bill W
Upvote 0

Brass_Slacks

Oct 30, 2014
Name
Hank
Boat
Public
Believe 4 inch. Only took 3 casts.
Got bumped on the first, nothing second, and then on the third. Two cranks, pause and slamo! Glad it was the snap down because those yellows pull hard!
Mangled the bait so it was one and done.
Great fun on the bass gear.
Ridge is a fun place to see what creative and or wacky gear you can boat a 30lb yellow on.
caught a couple on Warbaits creature baits trying to get to the bottom for grouper.
caught one on a 7" yamasenko someone fished out of their tackle box once.
saw someone wrap a 12/0 7691 with tinfoil from the galley and cigarette butts and put one in the boat.

Upvote 0

ZZZZZ

Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Was curiously wondering what he moved onto not very long ago. Was pleasantly stoked to find out and then read the boats track record. Wtg:Rambo_Throwing_Kniv

Reactions: terryc. and Bill W
Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
5C21C568-D7ED-4EC9-B109-C00703A04C24.png

Upvote 0

gnehekul

Mar 23, 2012
los angeles
Name
Fishead
Boat
cash carrying ho
how does someone hate a company so much that they even start an instagram account? funny how many subscribers they have too!

these baits are killer and work. i just cant get myself to buy it and seriously after seeing some respectable stores sell them. i prob will just go shop elsewhere. kinda stupid how i cant get over what he did but i dont hate them enough to start a page on it

Reactions: Bottom Line
Upvote 0

Brass_Slacks

Oct 30, 2014
Name
Hank
Boat
Public
how does someone hate a company so much that they even start an instagram account? funny how many subscribers they have too!

these baits are killer and work. i just cant get myself to buy it and seriously after seeing some respectable stores sell them. i prob will just go shop elsewhere. kinda stupid how i cant get over what he did but i dont hate them enough to start a page on it
Welcome to the internet.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat

Me Neither but I found it and it’s funny

Reactions: Bottom Line
Upvote 0

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
I’m going to start running background checks on all the vendors from here out. You never know. Pretty sure if you buy these your kids will be the next Charles Manson

Upvote 0

Latest posts