Recommendations for WY Antelope Unit 15

Junior1

Aug 2, 2005
SoCal
Name
Chris
Boat
26' Century, "Vindictive"
I and two buddies drew antelope tags in Wyoming's Unit 15. Basically it is east of Sheridan running along the MT border. I'm used to hunting BLM or State land in Montana or Ranches utilizing MT's Block Management program in eastern MT, however WY's Fish and Game site states access to public land is minimal. Looking for recommendations for local outfitters or ranchers who may charge a trespass fee to hunt. Or for someone to say that there's sufficient BLM/State land to harvest a few antelope.

Upvote 0

QueenAnnesRevenge

Almost A Member
Jun 7, 2016
Lincoln CA
Name
Andrew
Boat
Steiger Craft 23dv Miami " Sofia Alexis"
Call the biologist, Wyoming has a shared program similar to block management. The bio will have contact numbers for all participating ranches

Upvote 0

DH10

Aug 18, 2009
Pinedale WY USA
Name
Dave Harper
Boat
17 Crestliner
Call the biologist, Wyoming has a shared program similar to block management. The bio will have contact numbers for all participating ranches
What he said. Most of the areas that have limited public access, will have an asterisk or some denotation telling potential applicants of this so they know what they are getting when they apply. Did you see anything like this when you applied? Wyoming has a lot of public land, but there are definitely areas that require private access...

EDIT: I just checked, that area does have an asterisk warning of limited public access...

Last edited:
Reactions: QueenAnnesRevenge
Upvote 0

CaptainLeo

Dec 12, 2006
Wyoming
Name
Leo
Boat
Snowshoes
Call the game and fish office in Sheridan and see of they have the list for landowners that let people hunt their land printed out yet. There are a lot more people than you would think that ;et people hunt their land.

Upvote 0