Recent San Quintin reports?

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Just got back. No yellows for us, of course the boats that went out the day before got them. Fished with Kelly which is always a blast. Loaded up on rockfish of course and a couple lings. The weather was mostly overcast which made bird spotting difficult. Red crabs all over the high spots and I mean loaded with red crab. Every fish we caught was puking up crabs.

Old mill rooms were great but the food at the restaurant was horrible! What a bummer I was there last year and the year before that and it was great! I don't know what the hell happened!!

We weren't able to get rooms for Saturday night so we decided to check out hotel mision Santa Maria......this place is awesome! Right on the beach , room with 2 queens for $45!!! Dinner and breakfast was awesome!

San Quintin is getting ready to go off soon I'm sure. Either way a weekend in Baja is always so fun. Had a great time.
Hot here, glad you had a good time, kelly and sons are great, did you look outside?

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
We did not look outside just looked at some high spots. Water was 60-61!
Thanks,hey I think the same people control the old mill restaurant and the mission sant maria now, soundds like they lowered prices to be in line with others maybe took best chiefs to?

socaldieseltech

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 5, 2006
Santa Ana, CA
Name
Clyde
Boat
25' Wellcraft Coastal "No Reason"
Thanks,hey I think the same people control the old mill restaurant and the mission sant maria now, soundds like they lowered prices to be in line with others maybe took best chiefs to?
The food and service at Santa Maria really was night and day compared to the old mill. Like I said I've been to the old mill in the past and it was good....this is the first time I was disappointed.