Recent Malihini Experience?

ZZZZZ

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Dec 11, 2003
Name
Boat
Rad. I was a grom and don't remember all the details. Pretty sure you made me eat cow tongue when Ben was driving LOL

June in the galley? She was so sweet with me. Trying to get out as much as possible with little budget. She would make me a boat burger on the house. After scrubbing

My fishing buddy Reid and my older brother would go out.

I was around this age and younger

IMG_20200512_111424.jpg

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Have not fished the Hini for way too long. Sounds like the operation is solid. Great to hear. Have a stellar trip

Yah a converted WW2 vessel into a sportfishing boat.

I pin headed on the malahini for Hal and Brian and paid trips. Crew Garry with red hair and beard and his brother made me eat cow tongue. Hal would turn off the fish finding machine and line up at the rock pile for Codfish using landmarks and island marks zen style. Feeling his way around using landmarks

Number one bow for firing the surface iron in the Nados fleet or most any sportfishing boat. Must be the navy design. Pin heads always fished forward of the bait tank. First surface iron YT ever was like a 15lb fish on a Tady 45 blue/white camo just above the bait tank. Saw the fish pop and fired the jig and it was like amazing :D. Sabre 530 Penn 500

Gosh some great memory's. All dayers in the bow on the anchor at the middle grounds as kids. Fishing Krocodiles on Abu Gracia 5500s and bass rods for giant Bonito. It was so rad
    The good old days.

Reactions: ZZZZZ
    Upvote 0

Ratshirt

Almost A Member
    Mar 25, 2007
    Oregon
    Name
    Ratshirt
    Boat
    none
    Rad. I was a grom and don't remember all the details. Pretty sure you made me eat cow tongue when Ben was driving LOL

June in the galley? She was so sweet with me. Trying to get out as much as possible with little budget. She would make me a boat burger on the house. After scrubbing

My fishing buddy Reid and my older brother would go out.

I was around this age and younger

View attachment 1278190
    Cow tongue wouldn't have been me, I would have remembered something like that. That does sound an awful lot like something Gary would have done though. We also had Kathy in the galley now and then but there was June's helper "Mickey", who you would have noticed since she was around your age. She later worked on the Alicia.

Upvote 0